8.0 | Marco and Natalie

~Luna's POV~

I got out the shower and did my normal routine then I changed into dark washed jeans that I rolled up at the end, a black t shirt and one of David's black hoodies. I did my hair and left it down and straight.

I left the bathroom and walked downstairs. I didn't hear or see David at all. I walked in the kitchen and saw there was a piece of paper on the counter. I walked over to it and looked at it and realized it was a note from David.

Hey I went to go film with Jason, Jeff, Josh, Heath and Zane I'll call you later when I'm done I'm not sure when I should be home though but love you - David

I crumbled up the note and threw it away. I pulled out my phone and texted David telling him I got his note. I put my phone on the bluetooth and played music.

~~~

I was finishing doing the dishes when I heard the doorbell ring. I turned off the water and turned down my music. I walked to the front door and opened it and was taken back.

"Marco?" I said smiling at my brother who was standing in front of me holding bags. "hey I was hoping you would be home" he said as I hugged him. "come in" I said moving out the way as he walked inside. I shut the door and turned to him as we walked into the kitchen.

"so why are you here?" I asked confused as he laughed. "I'm here for a family emergency" he said walking to the fridge as I looked at him confused. "what happened?" I asked as he grabbed a water and turned back to me. "at least that's what I told my work" he said as I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"there's no reason I just want to" he said as I laughed. "well how long are you staying?" I asked leaning on the counter. "only three days" he said as I nodded my head.

~~~

It was later that night 6:06 to be exact. I made Marco go to the store for me because I didn't want to. I finished cleaning the living room and I heard the front door open and close. "is someone here?" I heard David ask from the front room.

I turned around to face him "well" I said stepping off the couch and walking to him. "so my brother came over out of no where and said he's staying here for three days" I said as David shrugged his shoulders. "okay that's cool" he said as I looked at him confused. "really?" I said as he laughed. "yeah I don't care" he said like it was nothing.

"okay well what's the plan for tonight?" I asked him as we walked into the kitchen. "everyone wants to go out but we don't have to if you don't want to" David said sitting down at the table.

"I don't care we can if you want" I said walking to the oven where I had food cooking. "alright Marco can come to" David said as I nodded my head.

~~~

I was in the bathroom getting dressed for going out to a club. I changed into an all black dress that was tight and went to my knees. I curled my hair and put it half up. When I was done I walked downstairs and saw David wearing a black t shirt, black jeans and a black bomber jacket.

"where's Marco?" I asked as he looked up from his phone at me. "woah" he said smiling and looking at me up and down. "stop" I said smiling and laughing a little.

"what you look good" he said wrapping his arms around my waist and leaning down to kiss me. "get a room" I heard my annoying ass brothers voice say. I turned around and saw him walking down the stairs. "bye go home" I said turning back around to David. "whatever let's go" Marco said as we all walked outside.

~~~

We got to the club and walked inside where there was music playing. In the group chat everyone said they had a V.I.P. section rented out.

We walked into the back corner of the club and saw people talking and drinking. Everyone already knew Marco so I just let him be. I turned to David and hit his shoulder "I'll be the DD tonight" I said as he laughed. "okay" he said smiling.

~~~

After a while of David drinking and me dancing it was getting late and I was tryna go home. I was dancing with David but he had four drinks and he's a lightweight so he was pretty drunk.

I walked with him back to the section and he sat down on the couch. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom then we can leave" I said as David nodded his head.

I walked away from him and started walking to the bathroom. I walked in and did everything I had to do. After I dried my hands I walked out the bathroom and saw Marco making out with "Natalie?" I said looking at them wide eyed.

Marco turned to look at me and smiled "we're leaving Ill meet you outside" I said not wanting to be in that situation anymore. I walked away from him and went back to the VIP section where David was sitting with his eyes closed. "aye david" I said shaking him a little bit. "yeah I'm up" he said opening his eyes and looking around. "come on we're leaving" I said taking his arm and pulling him up.

We walked outside and to the car I made sure he got in before I got in on the other side. When I got in I started the car and looked over at David to see him smiling at me. "what?" I asked him confused "you're just so pretty" he said making me smile. "you are" he said putting his hand on my thigh. The back door opened and Marco got in shutting the door.

I started driving and half way home David fell asleep. "so you wanna explain you and Natalie?" I said to Marco as I saw him look up from his phone. "uhhh" he said sighing "well if we're being honest she's the main reason I came here" he said as I made a confused face. "what do you mean?" I asked as I turned onto our street.

"well we've been texting for a while and I kinda like her" Marco said, I wasn't sure what to say because I didn't really want him to get with Natalie. But if he was happy I would be happy. "well if you're happy it's okay" I said as I saw him smile in the rear view mirror.

 "well if you're happy it's okay" I said as I saw him smile in the rear view mirror

@lunasmith: love you sis @corinnakopf

liked by daviddobrik, corinnakopf and 3,938,398 others

@corinnakopf: love you to 😘

@kristenmcatee: my two favorite members of the vs

@daviddobrik: Luna's cheating on me

@fanaccount: omg yes the og besties are back

@diamondwilliams: baddies

@lizakoshy: you guys are SEXY

@toddysmith: this was at my house

@jasonnash: my kids were in the room

@lunasmith: sorry 🤥 @jasonnash