38.0 | Bet

~Luna's POV~

It was the next day and Corinna and Diamond had already gone home. I cleaned up the house and realized I had to leave to go get David from the airport. I grabbed my keys from the box and heard a knock at the door. I walked to the front room and opened the door seeing "David?" I said as he was standing in the doorway. He was smiling at me and was holding flowers along with his bag.

"surprise I took an uber!" he said as I started laughing. "I got you flowers from the airport," he said holding them out to me. I took them from him and smiled as he walked into the house shutting the door.

"thank you," I said as he set his bag down and turned to me. "I missed you," he said walking over and hugging me. "it did feel like you were gone forever," I said as he leaned down and kissed me.

"I was gonna go hang out with at Toddy's house do you want to come?" David asked reaching over and grabbing his camera. "actually I have my first ultrasound today" I said smiling at David turned to me.

"Oh never mind I want to go to that," he said as I smiled at him. "really why?" I asked putting my hands on my hips kind of surprised. "why wouldn't I? I want to know what's going on" David said shrugging his shoulders.

~~~

We were sitting in the doctor's room waiting for my doctor to come in. I was sitting on the bed as David was sitting on a chair on his phone. The door opened and I looked up seeing a girl smiling at me. She was young and had long black hair that was pulled back into a ponytail.

"hi how are you?" she asked smiling and walking over to me. "I'm good," I said smiling at her as she nodded her head. "could you just lay back for me?" she asked sitting down in a chair as I nodded my head. I laid back as she pushed her chair to the side of me "so are you guys going to want to know the sex?" she asked typing into the computer. 

I looked over at David as he walked to the side of me "do we?" I asked smiling at him "no?" he asked raising an eyebrow at me as I nodded my head. "I want a gender reveal party," I said as he laughed shaking his head. "oh those are fun," the doctor said looking over at us. 

"can you move your shirt please?" she asked turning on the tiny monitor. I pulled my shirt up as I saw her pick up a little roller thing along with gel on it. "this is going to be cold" she said turning over and putting the roller on me. 

It was cold and felt weird but I got used to it. "let me find something" she said moving it around as I looked up at the monitor. She slowed down and I heard a little heart beating I smiled as I looked over at David who was staring at the monitor shocked. "that's your baby" she said pointing at the monitor. 

I looked over and saw what she was pointing at it was very small you could barely tell it was a baby. "I'm going to write the gender down and put it in an envelope and you can give it to a bakery, part store whatever you want," she said turning to her desk and picking up a pen. "how can you even tell it's so small" David said as I laughed and pulled my shirt back down. I sat up as she turned to us "here" she said handing the envelope out to me. "thank you so much" I said smiling at her and taking the envelope from her.

~~~

We were in the car driving back to the house when David looked over at me. "I bet it's a boy," David said as I looked over at him confused. "I bet it's a girl," I said shaking my head. "how much you want to bet then," David said smiling at me. "200," I said as he rolled his eyes "250," David said as I nodded my head. "okay bet," I said being cocky. "bet," he said looking back at the road as I looked down at the envelope smiling.