17.0 | The twins

~Luna's POV~

Scott and I decided to go out to get food plus he needed vlog footage so I was gonna help him. "you need to be in the thumbnail so I get views," Scotty said turning on his camera as I laughed. He set his camera up in the front of his car "hey guys I basically picked up Luna and made her go with me to get Kristen something for her birthday and now we're getting food" Scott said as I shook my head.

"you're such a good Narrator," I said as he laughed. Scott was talking to the camera as I pulled out my phone seeing that David left me on read after I texted him. "I know David did not leave me on read," I said as Scott looked over at me. "David if you're watching you better be careful," Scott said to the camera. "he's not watching," I said looking at Scott as we both started laughing.

~David's POV~

"Fuck Kristen what am I supposed to do?" I said as she was breathing heavy while holding her stomach. "call Scott and take me to the fucking hospital what do you mean?" she said like I was dumb. Which to be honest I was acting pretty dumb. "okay come on," I said standing up and helping her up.

I pulled her up and had to help her walk to the living room. "lean against the wall I need my keys" I said letting go of her arm. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed my tesla keys then I went to the living room and grabbed my phone. "okay come on" I said walking back over to her.

We walked outside and I sat her in the passenger seat. I backed out of the driveway and started driving "fuck this hurts" Kristen said groaning. "what do you want me to do?" I asked looking over at her quickly. "speed to the fucking hospital and call Scott I'm not having the baby without him" she said as I realized I never called him.

~Luna's POV~

We were sitting in Scott's car eating Chick-fil-a while vlogging. "so how did you and David meet tell the people" Scotty asked as I laughed shaking my head. "we actually met at his old house I went there for a party and actually I met him and you at the same time" I said looking over at Scott as he looked surprised.

"oh yeah you're right," Scott said laughing. Scott's phone started ringing and we both looked down reading that it was David. "speak of the devil" Scott said laughing and holding up his phone. He answered it and put it on speaker "hey" Scott said as I cleaned up the food. "Scott I'm freaking out," he said as Scott and I looked at each other confused.

"why what's up?" Scott asked as I threw the bag into the backseat. "Kristen and I were just sitting there watching a movie then she gets up to go to the bathroom and ends up going into labor," David said as I looked at the phone shocked.

I looked up at Scott and he looked shocked "wha- well wha- what hospital are you going to?" Scott asked dropping his phone in his lap and starting the car. "the one in L.A." David said as I picked up the phone. "we're on the way when you get there text us the room number" I said as Scott started driving 80 in a 40.

"Okay I'll see you there," David said "bye," I said "Bye," he said back. I hung up the phone and set his phone down. "Scott slow down you're going to get pulled over," I said holding onto the bar on the ceiling.

~David's POV~

I parked in front of the hospital and got out going to the front. I grabbed a wheelchair and went back to the car. "get in" I said to Kristen as she opened the door. She got in the wheelchair and I closed the car door. We went into the hospital and I walked up to the counter. Before I could even say anything Kristen cut me off. "I need a room I'm about to give birth," she said as the lady looked at us concerned.

~Luna's POV~

Scotty parked the car and we got out running inside the hospital. "what the number?" Scotty asked as we walked down a hall. "107," I said looking at the doors and reading all the different numbers.

"right here," Scotty said opening one of the doors. I walked behind him and inside the room. I saw Kristen laying on the bed with a doctor at the end of her with David on her side. She screamed while holding onto David's arm. "Kristen you're hurting me," David said as Scott walked over to him. "Scott I'm so glad you're here," she said ignoring David's comment.

She let go of David's arm and he walked over to me. "come on we shouldn't be in here" I said as David nodded his head. "we'll be outside" David said as they ignored us. We walked out of the room and sat down at the chairs outside the room.

"look what she did," David said looking down at his arm. I looked down and saw his arm had fingernail marks in it. I laughed and turned my head as he gave me a dirty look. "what it's funny" I said laughing as he smiled.

We sat outside the room for about an hour just talking. The door opened and we both turned our heads to see the doctor walking out. "they're twins!" she said smiling at us. "oh my god" I said standing up "can we go inside?" David asked also standing up.

"yeah of course," she said holding the door open for us. "thank you," I said walking inside and seeing Scott and Kristen both holding a baby. "you guys had twins?" I said walking over to them as they looked up. "and we didn't even know" Kristen said laughing and looking at the baby.

"it's a boy and a girl," Scott said as I walked over and sat on the bed next to Kristen. "do you have names yet?" David asked looking at the boy that Scott was holding. "we have no idea" Scott said laughing.

"can I hold him?" David asked as Scott looked at him. "I guess I can trust you," Scott said making us laugh. He handed the baby to David and David laughed looking down at the baby.

"oh my god he's so cute," he said laughing as Scott was close to him. I smiled looking up at David holding the baby. He looked really cute I could tell he was going to be a good dad someday.

@lunasmith: I haven't posted a pic of me and David in a while so here's a pic of my cute ass boyfriend to show that we're still together, love you 🤧👤:@daviddobrik

👤:@daviddobrik

liked by kendalljenner, jasonnash and 5,398,397 others

@daviddobrik: I love you to even when you have to be weird in a picture

@kendalljenner: cutest couple ever

@jasonnash: this picture explains your relationship pretty well

@diamondwilliams: you guys would have some cute kids just saying

@corinnakopf: fiancé*

@lunasmith: oh shit you right @corinnakopf

@fanaccount: how you forget about that? ^