19.0 | Afterparty

~Luna's POV~

After we cleaned up the venue we all decided we were going to go to the after party. We walked out the back so no paparazzi would try to take pictures of us. When we opened the back door I saw a huge party bus "surprise!" Kendall yelled as I looked at her shocked. "holy fuck" I said laughing as we walked closer to the bus.

We all got inside and started having fun while David made a montage for his upcoming vlog. When we got to the club we all started getting out the car. When I walked out a flash went off and blinded me. "Luna Luna! can we have a quick interview!" someone shouted at me.

I looked up and saw one person with a camera and another holding a notebook. Since they were the only people there I decided why not plus it will get me some exposure.

I turned around and faced David "I'll meet you guys inside," I said as he nodded his head. I turned back around to the girl with the notebook "sure why not" I said smiling and walking in front of her.

"can I just say you guys did amazing at the show tonight," she said as I smiled. "thank you," I said as she looked down at her notebook. "how was it working with Marc?" she asked as I sighed. "I love and hate it," I said as we both laughed "explain," she said as I held onto the bar that was separating us.

~David's POV~

We walked into the club and loud music started blasting. Everyone was already so happy to be here. They started immediately dancing and drinking. I walked to the bar and sat down waiting for a bartender to come up to me. I looked down at my phone when I felt someone sit down next to me.

"Hey," someone said as I looked up when I did I saw the Jasmine girl that Corinna was friends with. I gave her a dirty look and looked back down at my phone.

"I'm sorry okay," she said hitting my phone. "I just didn't want Luna to hate me," she said as I gave her a dirty look. I was about to say something when I was cut off.

"well, she does" I heard Luna's beautiful voice say. I looked to the side and saw Luna standing next to me smiling at Jasmine. "so if you could go that would be great" she said holding onto my arm.

Jasmine looked like she was speechless. "goodbye!" Luna said giving her a dirty look. Jasmine rolled her eyes and stood up. "bitch" Luna said as she started walking away. "I hate her," she said sitting across from me as I laughed.

"I don't want to talk about her let's have fun tonight," I said as Luna smiled at me. She stood up and leaned against the bar "bartender" she said raising her hand getting his attention.

~Luna's POV~

We were all dancing in the middle of the floor even David was with me and he never dances. I'm pretty sure it was just because he was drunk though. The music was turned down and a speaker came on. "The club will be closing in about 30 minutes," it said then the music came back on. "come on we gotta regroup" I heard Corinna say. "I gotta go pee I'll be back," I said as I heard David laugh.

I walked away from the dance floor and walked to the back of the club where the bathroom was. To get to the bathrooms you had to walk into a room first. When I walked into the room I saw Harper making out with a guy?

"Harper!" I yelled as she looked over at me scared. "who's this?" the drunk guy said pointing at me. "what the fuck are you doing!" I yelled at her. I was pissed and she wasn't even explaining herself.

"I-I didn't mean to," she said putting her hands up. "uh I'm gonna go," the guy said as he left the room we were in. "what the fuck how are you going to do that to Diamond!" I yelled stepping closer to her.

"Luna listen," she said holding her arms out to me. "explain," I said crossing my arms "we've just been having a tough time since Ivy," she said sighing. "that doesn't mean you can cheat on her," I said like she was stupid.

"I know I know I'm such a fuck up," she said holding her head and looking down. I know Harper was in the wrong but I felt bad for her. "you have to tell Diamond" I said as she looked up at me scared. "Luna no," she said shaking her head as I saw tears going down her face. "Harper you have to tell her or I'm going to," I said as she sighed.

The door opened and I turned around seeing David standing there. "you guys ready?" he asked smiling at us. He must've not noticed that Harper was crying. "yeah I'll meet you guys out there" Harper said as I walked over to David.

We walked out of the room and David held my hand "what's up with her?" he asked as I shook my head. "I walked in on her kissing a guy," I said as David looked at me confused. "Don't say anything to anyone," I said as he nodded his head. "I would never," he said as we walked out of the club.

I looked up and saw Diamond and Corinna laughing and talking outside the bus. It killed me that Diamond looked so happy but soon she would know her wife cheated on her.

~Photo reference for Khaylah~