37.0 | Sleepover

~Luna's POV~

I woke up the next morning to no alarms just naturally and it was nice because I didn't get that much sleep last night. I sat up and grabbed my phone from the nightstand I looked down and saw it was 10:46.

I had a photo shoot at 1 today so I still had a lot of time to get ready. I unlocked my phone and texted David good morning. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and when I got out I blow dried my hair, did my makeup and face routine. Then I walked to the closet and changed into dark washed jeans and a Navy blue clickbait hoodie.

I heard my phone ringing and I walked over to the nightstand and picked it up seeing it was a group facetime call from Corinna for me and Diamond. I answered it as I walked out the bedroom. "hey bitch" Corinna said smiling at me as I walked down the stairs. "hey!" Diamond said waving "hey!" I said walking into the kitchen.

I set my phone up and started making myself cereal. "so what are you guys doing tonight?" Corinna asked as I shrugged my shoulders. "I have a photo shoot at 1 but after that nothing," I said opening the box of cereal. "nothing but I'm finally off for once," Diamond said setting her camera up in her living room

"good because we're having a sleepover tonight," Corinna said as I looked at her happily. "okay bet it can be here since David's in Chicago" I said sitting down and eating the dry cereal. "Okay we can all meet there at six," Corinna said as I nodded my head. "okay well I gotta go," Diamond said as I heard a baby crying in the background.

"okay me too," Corinna said picking her phone up "bye guys!" I said picking my phone up "bye!" they said at the same time as I hung up the phone. I saw David texted me back and I went to our conversation.

David

good morning text me when you wake up

hey good morning, what are you doing today?

I have a photo shoot and then Diamond and Corinna are gonna sleepover

Nice but just remember I come home tomorrow around 2 so you gotta get me

I know I should be up by then anyway

~~~

I finished cleaning up the living room and when I was done I turned around and looked at the clock to see it was 6:26. I got done with my photo shoot around 4 and when I came home I started cleaning and I just finished.

I heard the doorbell start going off crazy and I rolled my eyes knowing exactly who it was. I walked over to the door and opened it to see Corinna and Diamond laughing while holding bags. "you guys are annoying as fuck" I said as they laughed walking into the house.

I shut the door and locked it as we all walked into the living room. "You guys want pizza?" I asked pulling out my phone and sitting down on the couch. "yes bitch" Diamond said sitting down next to me.

I typed in a number for a local pizza place and ended up ordering cheese pizza because me Corinna and Diamond we're basic as hell. "okay thank you" I said to the guy as I hung up the phone.

"45 mintues," I said putting my phone in my hoodie pocket. "lets all change and make a bed on the floor," Corinna said as I smiled. "hell fucking yeah," Diamond said taking the words out my mouth.

~~~

I walked out of the bathroom now wearing a hoodie and sweatpants with my hair up in a ponytail. I heard a knock at the door and I looked around the living room seeing Corinna and Diamond weren't in there and probably were changing. I grabbed the cash off of the table and walked to the front room. I opened the door and saw the pizza guy holding a box out to me. "thank you" I said taking the box from him and handing him the cash.

"and thank you," he said nodding his head at me as I smiled at him. I closed the door and locked it again. I walked into the living room but now Corinna and Diamond were in there sitting on the couch talking. "Pizza!" Diamond yelled pointing and looking at me. I laughed as I walked over to them.

I set the pizza on the table and sat down next to Diamond who was in the middle of me and Corinna. "guys I have something to tell you" Corinna said as she took a piece of pizza from the box. "what's up?" I asked grabbing a piece and sitting back into the couch while eating.

"I have a boyfriend," she said as Diamond looked at me and we started laughing. "what do you not believe me?" she asked getting defensive. "no it's just weird the way you told us," Diamond said as I was still laughing.

"that's what he looks like" Corinna said handing her phone out to us. Diamond picked it up and showed me the picture of the white blonde boy. "what's his name?" I asked looking up at her. "finn" she said as I nodded my head. "well I'm happy for you" I said as Diamond handed her the phone back.

"thank you he's really nice and I want you guys to meet him" she said locking her phone and putting it in her pocket. "I was hoping you would get with a girl but if you're happy I'm happy" Diamond said as I laughed shaking my head.

The rest of the night we watched movies, did face masks and talked about random shit. It sounds so basic but it was actually really fun.