13.0 | Ivy

~Luna's POV~

"drive faster!" Diamond screamed in my ear, she was sitting behind me and I was driving. "Diamond I love you but scream at me again I'm gonna turn back around," I said trying to be nice about it. 

After Diamond came to my room to get me we all left the house and by we all I mean me, Corinna, Diamond and Harper. Diamond and Corinna were in the backseat while Harper was in the passenger seat.

"we're still an hour and a half away," Corinna said looking up from her phone. "I'm going 90 and it's 70," I said gripping onto the wheel tightly. "she can give birth any minute," Diamond said running her hand through her hair. Diamond was freaking out about this baby and it was stressing me the fuck out. "Diamond calm down," Harper said turning around to face her "she's not even dilated yet," Harper said as Diamond nodded her head.

~~~

I parked the car and we all got out and started running to the hospital. "we look crazy" Corinna said as we were running through the hospital. We ran up to a desk and everyone took a breath. "I need to see Aaliyah Williams she's having my baby," Harper said as the girl looked at us confused. 

"uh okay," she said turning to the computer and typing something. "she's in room 302," the lady said looking back up at us. "thank you," Diamond said picking her phone back up and running again. 

We finally got to the room and Diamond knocked on the door. "I'm so nervous," Diamond said turning around to me. "It's okay you're gonna be fine," I said smiling at her as she nodded her head and took a deep breath. The door opened and there was a doctor. "who are you people?" she asked looking at us crazy. 

"I'm Harper Williams and that's my sister she's our surrogate," she said to the doctor as she nodded her head. "We only allow two people back here," she said "okay well Corinna and I can wait for you guys just keep us updated," I said as Diamond nodded her head. They walked in the room and me and Corinna turned around as the door shut. 

There were chairs next to the door and we walked over and sat down. "holy fuck" Corinna said as I looked over at her. "Our best friend is really about to be a mom," Corinna said smiling at me. "and we're gonna be aunts," I said making both of us laugh. I pulled out my phone and looked down seeing I had no missed texts or calls from David which is really annoying, he doesn't even care.

~~~

"okay smash or pass Jeff," I said looking over at Corinna as she smiled. "Smash," she said as I started laughing. It's been three hours since we got to the hospital and Harper and Diamond still never came out of the room so me and Corinna we're playing smash or pass. "what he's cute" she said shrugging her shoulders. 

"smash or pass Natalie," Corinna said as I looked over at her like she was dumb. "smash I fucking love Natalie," I said shrugging my shoulders as she laughed. I looked past her and saw David walking down the hall. "what is it?" Corinna asked looking at my face and turning her head. "ohhh" she said looking back over at me "why is he here?" I asked sitting up as she shrugged her shoulders. 

"I'll go get us something to drink from the cafeteria," she said standing up and walking past me. I turned my head the opposite direction as I saw David in the corner of my eyes sit down where Corinna was sitting. 

He coughed and I looked over at him "hey" he said as I looked up at his face. "hi" I said quietly "so I wanted to talk" he said turning his chair to me. "about?" I said leaning on the chair "I'm sorry" he said shaking his head. "I had no reason to ignore you all day I was just jealous," he said talking with his hands. 

"I feel so bad I shouldn't have treated you like I have been," David said as I smiled at him. "it's okay but why didn't you just tell me this morning we could've talked about it," I asked him as he ran his hand through his hair. "I don't know I just was mad and didn't want to," he said. "It's okay just tell me next time," I said as he held my hand. 

"coffee anyone?" Corinna said, I looked up and saw her holding three cups of iced coffee. "oh yes" I said reaching my hands out as she handed it to me. "thanks" I said standing up as she sat down. "so you guys cool now?" she asked pointing at David. "yes" I said laughing "oh yeah the baby" David said as I leaned against the wall. 

"have you heard anything?" he asked as I shook my head. Just like it was on cue the door to the room opened and the doctor came out. "it's a baby girl" she said smiling at us "can we go in?" I asked setting my coffee on the ground. "yeah of course" she said laughing a little bit. I got up and walked to the room with Corinna following me. 

"Hey," I said walking inside the room to see Diamond holding a baby with Harper next to her sister who was sleeping. "guys look how cute she is," Diamond said as I walked over to her. The baby was really cute "what are you gonna name her?" Corinna asked looking up at Diamond. "Ivy," she said looking up at me smiling, when she looked up I noticed that she was crying. This was the first time in a long time that I've seen her cry. "It's perfect," I said smiling back at her.