33.0 | Truth comes out

~Luna's POV~

I woke up and it was the night after the Streamy's and of course I had a meeting with my manager. My alarm woke me up and I sat up turning off my alarm as soon as I sat up I had a huge headache and my stomach hurt. I looked over and saw David sleeping next to me. I sighed as I got out of bed.

I walked to the bathroom and took a shower when I got out I changed black ripped jeans, a light blue long sleeve shirt, and my black high top vans. I put my hair up in a ponytail and grabbed my phone off the nightstand. David was still sleeping so I just let him sleep. I walked out of the bedroom and walked down the stairs and out of the house.

~~~

I walked back into the house and saw David walking down the stairs. "hey" he said smiling and looking up at me. "Hi," I said sighing and setting my keys in the box. "what's wrong?" he asked walking over to me. "I don't feel good," I said as I walked into the living room. "what's up?" he asked as I sat down on the couch. "head and stomach hurt," I said as he sat down next to me.

"Well I have to go film with the guys but I can invite Diamond over and I can bring you food and medicine later," he said as I looked up at him smiling. "that sounds great," I said as he smiled back down at me. "I love you but I gotta go," he said leaning down and kissing me "bye I love you," I said as he got off the couch. "Bye," he said walking out the living room.

I grabbed a blanket and laid down as I heard the door open and close. I turned on the TV as I tried to fall asleep.

~~~

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on the door. I sighed as I got off of the couch I walked to the front door and opened it seeing Diamond holding Ivy with Kristen behind her. "Ivy!" I said smiling at the cute little girl. Ivy was already 7 months old which is crazy to believe. Ella and Ethan were 6 months but still pretty small. "sorry I had to bring her," I said as Diamond let me hold her.

"No I'm happy you did," I said as they walked into the house. "I brought you soup," Kristen said as we walked into the living room. "thank you but if I eat I'm going to throw up," I said sitting back on the couch as they laughed.

"how did you even get sick?" Kristen asked as she set the soup container on the table. "I don't even know I just woke up and felt like I had to puke," I said as Kristen and Diamond looked at each other.

"morning sickness?" Diamond asked looking at me. I rolled my eyes and sighed "were not doing this again" I said as Diamond shook her head. "you know she could be right when I was pregnant I was lightheaded and always wanted to puke" Kristen said as I looked at her confused.

"I think you should get a test just to be sure," Diamond said, I wasn't too worried because I always felt like this I just thought Diamond was overreacting. "If you want to go get one I'll take it," I said as Diamond nodded her head standing up. "watch Ivy and I'll go," she said as I shook my head smiling.

"Oh can you get me baby formula we need more," Kristen said pulling a blanket over her. "wait where are your kids?" Diamond asked looking at Kristen confused. "Scott's watching them so I gotta be on call," she said as we all started laughing. "I'll be back and be careful with Ivy," she said as I turned my head to look at her. Ivy was sitting on the couch playing with some baby keys.

Diamond left and Kristen and I decided to watch a movie with Ivy. She ended up falling asleep while Kristen and I were still up. "do you care if I eat this soup?" Kristen said picking it up from the table. "yeah I don't care" I said as she opened the container. As soon as I smelled the soup I had a sick feeling in my stomach that I was going to puke.

I gagged and stood up and ran to the closest bathroom. I started gagging and then puked into the toilet. "are you okay!" I heard Kristen yell from the other room as I flushed the toilet. "I am now!" I yelled back as I walked to the sink. I brushed my teeth and as soon as I was finished I heard the door open and close. I spit out the water that was in my mouth and the bathroom door opened. "take this" Diamond said throwing the box at me. "okay" I said closing the door again.

After I took the test I set it on the countertop and walked out the bathroom. "I'm setting a timer for seven minutes," Diamond said pulling up her phone as I shook my head. Thinking about it now I was really anxious I mean what if I was pregnant. "I can't believe you're gonna have a baby," Diamond said smiling at me. "you don't know she's pregnant," Kristen said as I sat there with my leg tapping.

"It's obvious," Diamond said like she was stupid. "or she could just be sick," Kristen said as I took a deep breath. "Guys I'm nervous," I said making them both look at me. "What if I am pregnant me and David would have a baby?" I said rubbing my sweaty hands on my pants. "well yeah that's what usually happens when people get pregnant" Kristen said as they both laughed.

There was a knock at the door and I stood up walking to the front room. I opened the door and I saw Corinna. "hey" she said giving me a half smile. "hey" I said as we hugged each other "you can come in Diamond and Kristen are here" I said gesturing to the living room.

"uh actually can you come outside to talk," she asked as I looked at her confused. "uh yeah sure," I said stepping outside and closing the door. "so what's up?" I asked as we walked to the porch swing and sat down. "uh there's something I gotta tell you" she said as we started swinging.

"Which is?" I asked looking at her confused "the night of your wedding Marco and me we're sad and drunk and he came over and we kinda hooked up" she said looking down at her hands. "what?" I said taken back by what she said "you fucked my brother?" I said as she looked up at me.

"I'm so sorry it was an accident and I regret it," she said sighing "uh I think you should go home," I said standing up and not knowing what to say. I wasn't sure how to feel about this it was weird and made me uncomfortable. Corinna was about to say something when the front door opened and Diamond walked out "the timer's up" she said holding her phone up. I felt my heart dropped and I ran into the house slamming the door behind me.