9.0 | Surprise

~Luna's POV~

I woke up early in the morning to my alarm going off. I felt David's arms around me and O heard him snoring. I rolled over and grabbed my phone and saw it was 5:32 in the morning. I rolled my eyes as I realized I had to take Marco to the airport.

I tried to get out of bed but I felt David pull me back down to the bed. I looked at him and he had his eyes open. "I gotta take Marco to the airport" I said as he rolled his eyes. "you don't have to" he said as I smiled at him. "I'll be back in like an hour" I said as he closed his eyes again. "okay well goodnight see you soon" I said kissing him as he kissed me back.

I got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom. I changed into leggings and one of David's hoodies. I put my hair in a ponytail and walked downstairs.

~~~

"bye love you" I said hugging Marco as he hugged me back. "love you to I'll visit again soon" he said as we pulled away. He turned around and walked into the airport and I walked back inside the car.

I started driving and the bluetooth in the car started ringing. I looked at the caller I.D. and it was Natalie. "hello" I said answering the phone. "hey" she said "so I wanted to talk to you about Marco" she said as I sighed. "yeah he told me" I said awkwardly.

"Are you mad?" she asked concerned "no of course not just as long as you're happy" I said as I heard her sigh. "oh my god thank god" I heard her say I could tell she was smiling. The beep came up and someone else was calling me. I looked at the I.D and it was David "Natalie I'll call you back David's calling me" I said looking back at the road.

"okay bye" she said "bye" I said as I hung up. "hey" I said answering David's call. "hey when are you gonna be home?" he asked as I looked at the GPS. "20 minutes" I said looking back at the road. "okay well I have to go somewhere but when I come back I have a surprise for you" he said as I smiled.

"what is it?" I asked confused "a surprise I can't tell you" he said as I laughed. "okay well I'll see you then" I said "okay bye love you" David said "bye love you to" I said then I hung up.

~~~

I got out the shower and changed into black ripped jeans, an oversized black t shirt and black vans. I curled my hair and left it down then I put a silver chain on.

I heard the front door open downstairs and I left the bathroom. "Luna!" I heard David yell from downstairs. "coming!" I yelled back as I walked downstairs.

As I walked down the stairs I saw David was filming for his vlog. "what you doing?" I asked pointing at his camera as he laughed. "it's a surprise" he said laughing. "put this blindfold on" he said holding it up.

"no we're over this" I said making him laugh. "okay then just sit on the stairs and close your eyes" he said as I rolled my eyes and smiled. "okay fine" I said sitting down on the stairs.

I closed my eyes and felt something touch my leg. "what the fuck" I said kicking my leg as David laughed. "baby it's okay" he said laughing. I opened my eyes and saw it was just a white envelope. "what?" I said as I picked up the envelope.

"open it" he said as I opened it and pulled out a card. I opened the card and a ticket came out. I picked it up and flipped it over reading it. "You got me a ticket to Coachella!" I yelled looking up at David as he laughed.

"I'm going to Coachella!" I yelled standing up as David laughed. "thank you I love you" I said hugging David as he hugged me back. "I love you to" he said as I pulled away. "holy fuck I'm going to Coachella" I said as he laughed.

(A/N) sorry for such a short chapter but I want to end it here before the next chapter starts but I hope you guys are liking the story so far