15.0 | Luna's 25th

~Luna's POV~

I woke up in the morning to the smoke alarm going off. I jumped up off the bed and practically ran down the stairs. I heard David cussing and I walked into the kitchen to see a fire on the stove. "David!" I yelled walking over to him I grabbed the pan off the stove and moved it to the side as the fire stopped.

I turned to look at David and we both started busting out laughing. "what were you trying to do" I said trying to catch my breath. "I was trying to make you breakfast but I failed," he said as I started laughing.

"thank you even though you failed," I said laughing. "you're welcome," he said leaning down and kissing me. "happy birthday," he said smiling at me as we pulled away. "oh yeah!" I said smiling at him as he laughed.

"I got something for you," he said turning around and walking away from me. "sit down and close your eyes" he said from the other room as I laughed.

I sat down at the kitchen island and put my head down. I heard David walking back into the room. "okay now" David said as I looked up smiling.

In front of me was David holding a huge box with balloons in his other hand. "oh my god" I said smiling as he walked closer to me laughing. "here open it" he said handing me the box. I smiled as I set it on the table. I moved the tiny hatch that was on it. I opened it and inside was a bunch of snacks that I liked and on the inside of the top of the box was a bunch of pictures of me and David.

"oh my god" I said smiling at the cute box David made. "I love you this is so cute" I said standing up and walking over to him. I hugged him and pulled away kissing him. "I love you to, I'm glad you liked it, it took a long time for it to work" he said smiling down at me. 

~~~

It was later that night and me and David were going to go out for dinner tonight. After I took a shower I got out and blow dried my hair leaving it straight. I brushed my teeth and washed my face when I was done I did my makeup. I walked to the closet and changed into a black tight dress with black high knee boots.

I put on silver hoops and I put on my moms necklace she gave me. I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked great. "holy shit" David said from behind me I turned around and saw him looking at me up and down.

He looked good to he was wearing his normal black on black with a black jean jacket over it. "thanks" I said smiling at him. "you look amazing" he said walking over to me and putting his arms around my waist. I laughed as he leaned down and kissed me.

I pulled away and had an idea "can I drive the Ferrari?" I asked as he started laughing. "I don't care" he said laughing at me. "yes let's go!" I said running past him.

~~~

It was after dinner and we were leaving the restraunt. "okay I gotta drive" David said as I rolled my eyes. "is it because I almost hit that car because I said it was an accident" I said as he laughed at me. "that's exactly why" he said as I laughed a little. "fine" I said getting in on the other side. David got in the car and started it.

~~~

We were turning onto our street and David slowed the car down and pulled over. "what are you doing?" I asked looking at him confused. "okay you gotta put this on" David said reaching over and opening the glove box. He pulled out a blindfold and closed the box. "David hell no" I said shaking my head as he laughed. "baby come on" he said tilting his head and smiling at me.

"damn you're so charming" I said grabbing the blindfold from him as he laughing. I put it on over my head as the car started again. "did you get me a car is this why you're doing this?" I said as he laughed. "no I didn't get you a car" he said as I smacked my lips.

"okay we're here" he said parking the car "home?" I asked as I heard him get out the car. "yes" he said as I felt my car door open. "hold my hand" he said reaching out as I grabbed his hand. He pulled me up and shut the door behind me. "I'm scared what's going on?" I said as we started walking up to the door. "Luna stop being scared" he said laughing.

He unlocked the door and opened it. "watch your step" he said holding both my hands as I stepped up. "can I take this off?" I said as I heard the door shut.

"hold on" he said as I sighed "David" I said as I heard him laugh. "okay now" he said I realized by his voice that he was in front of me now. I pulled the blindfold off the top of my head.

"surprise!" I heard a bunch of people yell. I looked around the room and saw all of my friends around me at my house with David in front of me filming. "oh my god" I said covering my mouth and looking around. "happy 25th!" I heard someone scream. The next thing I knew I saw Diamond, Zane, Corinna and Kendall Jenner all run to me while popping champagne bottles.

"fuck!" I yelled laughing as Champagne went everywhere. "Happy birthday!" Kendall said hugging me as I laughed. "what the hell" I said as she laughed at me.

"it's time to fucking party!" Zane yelled as I laughed. Music started playing and people started to dance. "happy birthday bestie" Diamond said hugging me. "thank you" I said as she pulled away.

~~~

I was dancing in the backyard with everyone for a while and I was getting hot so I decided to take a break. I walked in the house and went into the kitchen where I saw David, Olivia, Jeff and Toddy.

"woah your face" Toddy said looking at me confused. "what?" I said as Olivia started laughing "it's so red" she said as everyone started laughing. "I'm fucking hot" I said walking over and sitting next to David.

"happy birthday by the way" Jeff said as I smiled at him "thanks" I said as I felt David wrap his arm around my waist. "oh shit this is my song come on Toddy" Olivia said standing up as I laughed. "girlfriend calls" he said making us laugh as he got up and followed her out the room. "okay well I don't want to third wheel so I'm gonna go" Jeff said as I laughed. "bye Jeff" I said as he got up and walked out the room.

"thank you for doing this it's really nice" I said turning my chair to David. "of course anything for you" he said making me smile. I leaned in and kissed him and then pulled away. "we're not done" he said as I smiled at him. He grabbed my chair and pulled me closer to him and started kissing me again.

@kendalljenner: happy birthday luna! 😘 I'm glad we finally got to hang out 👤:@lunasmith

👤:@lunasmith

liked by daviddobrik, lunasmith and 12,308,397 others

@lunasmith: i can't sweem

@diamondwilliams: you are so stupid 💀

@daviddobrik: i hate you @lunasmith

@zane: I took this

@kendalljenner: she funny @diamondwilliams

@harperwilliams: that explains why it's so blurry @zane

@lunasmith: you love me 😘 @daviddobrik