31.0 | Invitations

It was the next day and I had just finished cleaning up the whole house. I walked upstairs to take a shower when I saw David walk out the bathroom with his hair all wet. "good morning" I said walking over to him and kissing him. "good morning I got kinda bad news" he said as I walked in the bathroom.

"which is?" I asked grabbing a towel and looking at him confused "my family wants to come over today" he said as I looked at him like he was stupid. "how is that bad news?" I asked as he laughed. "I was gonna get them now," he said as I nodded my head "I just have to take a shower then I'm taking my family to the airport," I said as he walked into the bathroom. "okay I'll see you later" he said leaning down and kissing me again.

~Corinna's POV~

I woke up and looked around realizing I was lying on the couch with no shirt on. I sat up and looked around confused then I saw Marco lying next to me sleeping. "what the fuck!" I yelled jumping up off the couch. I looked at him shocked as he looked around confused waking up. "fuck fuck fuck" I said picking my shirt up off the ground and putting it back on.

"Oh, shit" I heard Marco say quietly "you need to go," I said pointing at the door. "Corinna-" he started before I cut him off. "Don't tell Luna about this we were both drunk and it was an accident now please leave" I said as he stood up. "okay fine I'll leave" he said walking past me I heard the door open and close and I sighed running my hand through my hair what the fuck was I about to tell Luna.

~Luna's POV~

I parked my car in front of the hotel as my family walked out with all of their bags in their hands. They all got in the car and Marco got in the front seat. He didn't say anything he just sat there looking out the window. "did you ever talk to Natalie last night?" I asked as he looked over at me. "no" he said being quiet I could tell something was up with him.

"what's wrong?" I asked as he looked up at me "just Natalie" he said shrugging his shoulders. "she cut me off" he said as I sighed "you'll be fine if you want I could really hook you up with one of my friends" I said as he laughed shaking his head. "no it's fine I'll get over it" he said running his hand through his hair.

"okay and if you ever wanna come out here again tell me and I'll buy you a ticket, I said smiling at him as he nodded his head. "can we go already!" Elena yelled from the back seat. "shut up" I said rolling my eyes and turning to the wheel. I heard my dad laugh in the backseat as I started driving the car.

~~~

I pulled back into the driveway of our house after taking my family to the airport then realized David's family was here. I parked my car and got out walking to the front door when I walked up to the door I realized there were two blue decorated envelopes on the porch. I bent down and picked them up realizing one was for me and the other one was for David.

I unlocked the front door and heard people talking in the living room. I walked into the living room and saw his parents sitting on the couch as the girls sat on the floor talking to each other. "Hey, Luna!" Ester said looking up at me smiling "hey" I said smiling at her. David walked into the room and smiled looking up at me.

"These came for us," I said holding the envelopes up as David walked over to me. "what for?" he asked as I handed him one. "I have no idea," I said as I started to open the envelope. I pulled out a piece of paper and started reading it. I realized that it was an invitation to the streamy awards and I was nominated for two different awards.

"I'm nominated!" I yelled looking up at David "me too," he said smiling and looking down at me. "for what?" I asked smiling at him "youtuber of the year and best influencer" he said as I looked at him shocked. "I'm up for creator of the year, and best influencer," I said as he started laughing.

"you guys are up for the same award?" Palo asked as I nodded my head laughing "we all know who's gonna win" Ester said as I looked over at her. "who?" David asked as she looked up at him like he was stupid. "obviously Luna" she said as I started laughing. "obviously" I said looking up at David still laughing.