32.0 | The Streamy's

~Luna's POV~

I was in the kitchen doing the dishes when I heard the front door open and close "Luna!" I heard David call. "I'm in here!" I yelled as I heard him walking to the room. "I just got back, he said walking into the living room. He meant that he just got back from taking his parents to the airport.

"I'm surprised you're not getting ready," he said laughing "oh shit I forgot about the streamys, I said shocked as he laughed. "I gotta get ready," I said as I turned around and read the time on the clock which showed that I had an hour to get ready.

I went upstairs and went to the bathroom I took a shower and when I got out I did my normal routine then I did my makeup and blow dried my hair. I didn't have that much time so I put my hair in a cute looking ponytail. Then I walked to the closet and changed into a black off the shoulder dress and black heels

 Then I walked to the closet and changed into a black off the shoulder dress and black heels

I put on some jewelry and then looked at myself in the mirror

I put on some jewelry and then looked at myself in the mirror. I looked cute as hell, David walked in the closet and smiled at me. "how do I look?" I asked turning to him as he looked at me up and down. "amazing as always" he said walking over and hugging me. "thank you" I said smiling at him as he walked to his clothes.

I walked downstairs and heard a knock at the front door. I walked up to the front door and opened it. I saw Zane, Heath, and Mariah. Zane was nominated for youtuber of the year and Heath was up for vlogger of the year.

"Hey," I said smiling at Zane and hugging him. Zane was dressed in a button up white shirt with black pants. I looked over at Mariah and Heath and they looked so good together. "you guys look cute" I said as Mariah hugged me. Mariah was wearing a red tight short dress and heath was wearing a red shirt, black pants, and a black cowboy hat.

"come in," I said letting them into the house "girl you look so good," Mariah said as I smiled at her "thank you," I said smiling and shrugging my shoulder. "I can't wait to lose to David tonight," Zane said making me laugh "same," I said as we all started laughing.

They started talking and I heard David come down the stairs and I looked up saw he was wearing an all black button-up T-shirt and black pants along with black dress shoes. "of course you're wearing all black" I said smiling as he walked down the stairs. "you look good though and we match" I said as he smiled rolling his eyes.