7.0 | Trust

~Luna's POV~

I walked out the house and into the backyard where I saw David standing by the bar on his phone. I walked over to him and he looked up at me smiling. "did you try to kiss another girl?" I asked him as his smile went away. "no why do you say that?" he said looking at me confused.

"a girl told me you were trying to flirt with her and you tried to kiss her" I said as he looked at me confused. "no a girl was flirting with me earlier but I didn't flirt back I left the conversation" he said, I couldn't tell if he was being honest or not.

David looked behind me and then I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder. I turned my head and saw that girl. "did you tell her I kissed you?" David said to her as she looked at him stupid. "yeah because you did but I said I had a boyfriend and you got awkward and left" she said giving him a dirty look.

"that's not what happened" David said getting mad at her. "whatever you say" the girl said putting her hands up. "I just thought you would want to know" she said turning to me as she walked away. "Baby you have to believe me" David said grabbing my arm. "I just want to spend time alone for tonight" I said looking back up at him. "Okay" he said letting go of my arm.

I turned away from him and walked back into the house. I walked into the kitchen and saw Kristen, Mariah, Carly and Erin drinking and talking. "I'm tryna get fucked up" I said grabbing a bottle of Jacks and drinking out of it.

"damn what happened?" Erin asked as they all laughed. "some girl told me David tried to kiss her but David says it didn't happen" I said shrugging my shoulders and drinking from the bottle again.

"damn" Carly said looking at me wide eyed. "do you think David would actually do that though?" Kristen asked as I shook my head. "no but why would that girl lie?" I asked as Mariah nodded her head. "that's true but don't worry" she said walking over to me. "we can drink our feelings away" Mariah sang to me as I laughed.

~David's POV~

It was late that night around 12 and I haven't talked to Luna or even seen her since she told me she wanted to be alone. I've been texting her but she hasn't responded I think her phone died.

I saw Jason by the bar so I walked over to him "hey Jason I'm gonna head out" I said as he nodded his head. "let me know if you hear from Luna at all" I said I told him what happened and of course he believes me. "okay I will stay safe" he said hugging me.

I walked away from the bar and went inside the house. The house was empty and I looked in the living room and saw Luna sleeping on the couch. I walked over to her and noticed Kristen was sitting on the couch next to her on her phone.

"she's been drinking all night and she finally passed out" Kristen said laughing. "have you seen scott I want to go home" she said standing up. "yeah he's outside" I said as she nodded her head. "and don't worry I believe that you didn't do it" she said to me before she left the room.

I grabbed a blanket from the other side of the couch and put it over Luna. I leaned down and kissed her on the head.

~Luna's POV~

I woke up and my head was pounding. I sat up and saw I was at Toddy and Jason's house sleeping on the couch. "oh good morning" Jason said from the dinning room. I turned around and leaned on the couch as he looked at me and laughed. "hungover?" he asked as I laughed. "yeah" I said as he laughed.

"sorry for sleeping here I didn't mean to" I said laughing and running my hand through my hair. "it's okay but David was looking for you last night" Jason said as the memories of last night came into my head.

I grabbed my phone that was next to me and realized it was dead. "oh my god I forgot about that" I said standing up. "yeah David told me what happened" Jason said as I folded the blanket I was using.

"what do you think? cause I don't know what to do and I need advice" I said as he laughed. I walked over to the table and sat down next to him. "well honestly I believe David he was upset that you didn't believe him and I don't think he would lie about that" Jason said as I nodded my head.

He was right last night it seemed like David was telling the truth and why would he even try to cheat on me. "yeah you're right" I said looking back up at Jason. "thanks but I gotta go home now" I said standing up as he laughed. "did Natalie get a ride home" I asked turning back around before leaving.

"yeah Carly and Bruce took her home" Jason said as I nodded my head and turned back around. "thanks bye Jason" I said opening the door "bye Luna" Jason said as I walked outside.

~~~

I opened the door and walked in the house. I didn't hear the TV or anything in the kitchen. I walked upstairs and to the bedroom. I opened the door and saw David with his laptop open. He turned to look at me and showed no emotion. "hi" I said quietly as I shut the door behind me. "hey" he said sitting up as I walked over to the bed. I sat down and looked at my hands "sorry for not texting back last night my phone died" I said playing with my hands.

"I know" he said running his hand through his hair. "I don't believe that girl I don't even know why I did last night" I said breaking the awkward silence. "I trust you and I don't think you would try to cheat on me" I said as he half smiled at me. "good I'm glad you think that because I was being honest" he said as I smiled at him.

"I love you" I said laying on his chest as he smiled down at me. "I love you to" he said running his hand through my hair as I closed my eyes.

@daviddobrik: Luna's usually gets mad at me for posting pictures of her smiling but she took this on my phone so that's tough

like by lunasmith, lizakoshy and 2,498,398 others

@fanaccount: omg you guys are so cute

@lunasmith: this is so cute omg i wanna frame it

@diamondwilliams: that's such a mom thing to do ^^^

@corinnakopf: cute ass couple

@fanaccount2: david's so happy with her it's cute

@joshpeck: what a cute couple