16.0 | The present

~Luna's POV~ 

I woke up the next morning and I was laying in my bed. I looked over and saw David sleeping next to me. I got out of bed and looked down realizing I was wearing David's vlog shirt. I walked to the bathroom and I took a shower. My head killed from drinking so much last night. 

When I got out of the bathroom I changed into leggings and one of David's hoodies. I blow dried my hair and put it up in a ponytail. I walked out of the bathroom and saw David waking up. "good morning" he said smiling and looking over at me. "morning" I said walking to the bed and laying down again next to him. 

"hungover?" he asked looking down at me "very," I said sighing and closing my eyes. I heard him get up and go into the bathroom. "here" he said as I opened my eyes and saw him walking over to me. He was holding two pills out to me "it's Tylenol" he said picking up a water bottle that was on the side of the bed. 

I took the pills and popped them in my mouth then I drank some of the water. "I'm gonna take a shower let me know if you need anything else," he said as I moved to get comfortable on the bed. "okay," I said looking up to see him walking in the bathroom. The door shut and I closed my eyes I didn't want to go to sleep I just wanted my headache to go away. 

My phone started ringing and I sighed as I opened my eyes to see that Scotty was face timing me. I sat up and picked up my phone answering it "yes?" I said running my hand through my hair. "good morning!" he said yelling into the phone "goodbye" I said as he laughed. "no don't hang up I need you" he said as I looked at him confused. 

I realized that he was sitting in his car, "does it cause me leaving the house?" I asked. "uhhhh maybe," he said laughing a little. "ugh what is it?" I asked throwing my head back. "I can't tell you yet just know that it's for Kristen's birthday," he said as I looked at him confused. 

Kristen's birthday is exactly a week after mine which is pretty cool because she's one of my closest friends. "tell me before you come over" I said like he was stupid "I can't Kristen's walking to the car" Scotty said looking out the window. "just know I'm on the way" he said laughing "okay whatever" I said sighing. 

"see you soon!" he said yelling trying to be funny "bye," I said hanging up on him. "ugghhhh," I said throwing my head back and closing my eyes. I got out of bed and walked back to the closet I changed my shirt to a black t-shirt and a black zip-up jacket then I put my black vans on. "stupid fucking Scott" I said walking out the closet. 

"what did Scott do?" David said as I looked up and saw him staring at me smiling. His hair was still kind of wet and he was wearing a black shirt with black shorts. "He's making me go out with him for Kristen," I said as he laughed. "I know he texted me asking if I can keep an eye on Kristen," David said as I rolled my eyes.

 "why can't you go and I'll stay here with Kristen," I said sitting back on the bed. The only reason someone had to be with Kristen is because she was really pregnant and was due any day. She didn't even come to my party last night because it would be too much for her. 

The doorbell went off and snapped me out of my thoughts. I stood back up and David and I walked out of the room and downstairs. I opened the front door and saw a pregnant Kristen standing in front of me. "oh my god look at you" I said smiling at her stomach as she laughed. "happy late birthday sorry I couldn't come" she said hugging me. 

"It's okay I totally understand" I said pulling away from her and noticing that Scotty was standing behind her. "okay well me and Luna are gonna go out" Scotty said as I shook my head "yeah I know you're doing something secretly" Kristen said walking past me and into the house. 

I turned back around and saw David standing behind me "bye baby" I said hugging him. "bye" he said leaning down and kissing me. "alright let's fucking go Scott" I said turning back around as he laughed. "you know I hate you for this" I said closing the front door as he laughed. "you'll get over it" he said rubbing the top of my head as I hit his hand away from me. 

Scotty and I always had the brother/sister type of relationship so when I said I hate you he clearly knew I was joking. We got into the car and Scotty started driving "so what did you need help with?" I asked looking over at him. "I have no clue what to get her for her birthday," he said as I looked at him like he was dumb. "I could've just texted you ideas, "I said as he laughed "no it's not the same," he said as I rolled my eyes. 

~~~

After walking around the mall for about two hours Scotty still couldn't find anything. "why are you so picky?" I asked him "I'm not picky," he said as we turned the corner. "we've been here for two hours!" I said as he laughed. "let's go there" I said pointing at a jewelry store. 

We walked over to the store and walked inside looking at the cases of jewelry all around us. I was walking around as the guy walked up to Scotty trying to get him to buy watches. I stopped in my tracks and looked at this one thing that I knew Kristen would love. "no thanks I'm actually here for my girlfriend" I heard Scott say to the guy. 

He walked over to the side of me "did you find anything?" he asked as I pointed at the glass. It was a silver necklace and the pendant was a little silver heart that you could carve writing into. "put your wedding date on it" I said looking up at Scott as he was staring at the necklace.  "excuse me" Scott said to the guy looking up as I smiled "I told you I'm good at gifts" I said as he laughed. 

~David's POV~

The whole day Kristen and I just laid around watching movies and it was actually really fun me and Kristen never really got to know each other all like that before. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom," Kristen said standing up from the couch. "do you like need help?" I asked as she looked at me confused. 

"No I can go to the bathroom," she said laughing at me "sorry," I said putting my hands up in defense as she laughed. She walked out of the room and I pulled out my phone seeing that Luna texted me a couple of minutes ago. 

Luna 

Hey babe what you doing?

Nothing I've just been chilling with Kristen 

How is she doing?

just normal nothing crazy yet 

you get anything for her yet?

Yes this cute ass necklace I'll send you a picture in a minute

I went to text Luna back when I heard Kristen scream from the bathroom. I dropped my phone and ran to the bathroom "Kristen are you okay?" I asked knocking on the door. "David!" she yelled "I'm opening the door," I said I waited a couple of seconds before I opened the door. 

When I did I saw Kristen sitting on the floor against the wall "what happened?" I asked crouching down to the side of her. "I think I'm going into labor," she said breathing hard and looking up at me. "what! now?" I said looking on the ground and seeing a small puddle of water.