20.0 | Distance

~Luna's POV~

I woke up and David wasn't laying in bed with me. He started sleeping on the couch and he's been acting weird lately. I like to think he's sleeping on the couch because he edits there every night but I know there's a different reason. Every time we talk he's quiet and it's dry answers.

I got up and walked out to the living room and saw him laying there. "good morning" I said walking over to him and laying down. "good morning" he said quietly. "are you tired?" I asked turning my face so I could see him.

"no I actually have to get up to film," he said pushing the blanket off of him. He stood up and I sat up "where are you going?" I asked making him turn to me. "Jason's house," he said while walking to our room. I sighed and laid back down on the couch.

~David's POV~

I got to the guy's house and parked my car I got out and walked inside. I saw Jason sitting on the couch. I walked over and sat down next to him. I started thinking about everything. Like lately I haven't been feeling like myself and I'm just not happy anymore. "hey man what's up?" Jason asked as I looked up at him. "sorry what?" I asked running my hand through my hair.

"what's up with you?" Jason asked me confused. "sorry man just tired" I said crossing my arms. "David I know that's not true" Jason said as I looked back up at him. "I don't know it's just I'm not happy anymore" I said as Jason nodded. "like with anything I've been distance to everyone including Luna for no reason" I said while talking with my hands.

"It's like I'm not myself anymore" I said looking back up at Jason. "I think you should take a break from vlogging and get your head in the right place" Jason said as I nodded. "and maybe you should take a break from everyone go somewhere alone" Jason said as I nodded.

~Luna's POV~

"what's wrong?" Diamond asked me as I looked up. I came over to her house today to hang out with her. All I was thinking about was David and why he was acting like that.

"David's been distance lately and I think it's because he wants to break up" I said as she looked at me shocked. "Okay well I'm sure he doesn't want to break up I mean you guys have been together for almost 5 years and you're about to get married" Diamond said as I played with my hands.

"I know what if he's bored and sick of me" I said as she shook her head. "not possible" she said as I looked down. "he probably just needs some time alone I know he's been stressed with the vlogs" Diamond said as I nodded. "maybe your right" I said as she walked to the fridge. "I know I'm right" she said pulling out pickles and peanut butter.

"ew don't eat that shit in front of me" I said making her laugh. "shut up it's good" she said laughing.

~~~

It was later that night and I walked into the house. I saw David sitting on the couch. I walked over and sat next to him "how was your day?" I asked him making him look over at me. "it was okay" he said shrugging. "okay well what did you do?" I asked as he shook his head. "nothing really just got vlog footage" he said as I nodded.

"okay I have to ask" I said as he looked at me confused. "what's wrong you have been acting distant" I said as he sighed. "I don't even know Luna" he said shaking his head. "explain" I said looking at him dead in the eyes. "It's just Im not feeling like myself lately and it's just a bunch of stress all the time" he said sighing.

"see this is good tell me these things and I'll help you" I said as he shook his head. "you can't help me I just need time alone right now" he said as I felt my heart drop. I had a strong feeling David was about to break up with me. "that's why I bought a plane ticket to Chicago I'm gonna go home for a little bit" he said as I sighed of relief.

"oh thank god" I said as he looked at me confused. "what?" he said as I shook my head. "nothing that will be good for you and if you need to stop vlogging for a mental health break" I said as he nodded. "my plane leaves tomorrow morning early so you'll probably be sleeping" he said as I nodded "well when are you coming home?" I asked as he shrugged.

"so far a week but If I want to stay I'm going to" he said as I nodded. "I understand I'm just glad your talking to me" I said smiling at him. "Yeah sorry for being distant" he said as I laid my head on his shoulder. "it's okay" I said laying down on the couch.