10.0 | Coachella

~Luna's POV~

It was Thursday night which also happened to be the day before Coachella weekend. Everyone was excited to go and especially me. I've never been before and I'm so excited to finally go. We rented out a house to stay at for the weekend which is where we were going tonight everyone was going to drive themselves.

David pulled into the driveway of the house and it was huge. There were a couple of cars there but not that many. "I'm so tired I can't wait to sleep," David said as we got out the car. "me to," I said checking my phone and seeing the time was 12:36.

We got our bags and walked in the house "holy shit" I said looking around the house. I saw Jeff sleeping on the couch with Natalie sleeping on the floor next to him.

"I think everyone's sleeping," David said as we walked upstairs. I opened one of the bedroom doors and it was empty. We walked in and the room was huge. It had a balcony and a bathroom with a huge bed.

"let's go to sleep," I said dropping my bag and crawling into the bed. "yes," David said laughing and laying down next to me. We were both so tired we fell asleep fast.

~~~

It was the next day and everyone was getting ready for Coachella. I took a shower this morning so my hair would be dry. I walked up to me and David's room and I opened the door and heard the shower running.

I curled my hair and did my makeup at the vanity that was in the room. I was finishing my makeup when David walked out of the bathroom. I turned to look at him and he was wearing a black long sleeve shirt and neon shorts along with a black bandanna. "whoa you look good" I said smiling at him as he laughed.

"you wearing that?" he asked looking at my outfit. "hell no," I said laughing, I was wearing sweatpants and a big t-shirt. "I'm changing now," I said picking up my bag. "I'll be downstairs," David said "okay I'll be there," I said walking into the bathroom. I shut the door and changed into this.

After I changed I walked downstairs and saw everyone dressed up and everyone looked so cute

After I changed I walked downstairs and saw everyone dressed up and everyone looked so cute. "oh girl you look cute" Kristen said as I looked over at her. She looked so cute in her outfit "thank you, you look great too" I said smiling at her.

"okay uber's here!" I heard Liza yell. Everyone started walking outside and I felt someone put their arm around me. I looked to my side and saw David. "you look great" he said leaning down and kissing me. "thank you" I said smiling at him as we walked outside.

~~~

We walked into the venue and I looked around in front of us was the main stage. On the sides of the stage, there were food trucks. I knew there were more stages and buildings but we couldn't see them.

"what are we supposed to do?" I asked turning around to David to see him looking around. He looked down at me and laughed "you basically just walk around until night" David said as I looked at him confused. "that's it?" I said as he laughed. "guys we need to a get a group photo while we're all together" Kristen said as the rest of the group came into the venue.