21.0 | Girl's night

~Luna's POV~

I woke up the next morning and David wasn't laying next to me. I stood up and walked to the door and saw a little post-it note. I picked it up and smiled while reading it.

good morning beautiful, I wish I could have seen you today but I'll miss you and text you when the plane lands - d.d.

I put the note back on the door and pulled out my phone texting David. Right when I texted him my phone lit up and Liza's name came across the screen. I answered it and smiled seeing her "what's up we haven't talked in so long," I said smiling at her and walking to the kitchen. "I know I miss you," she said smiling I set my phone down and sat down at the kitchen island.

"so I'm having a girls sleepover tonight you wanna come?" she asked smiling at me. "I mean David's out of town," I said smiling at her as she laughed. "So is Jordan," she said as we both laughed. "but Corinna, Erin, Carly, me, Diamond and Kristen are all gonna be here," she said as I nodded. "hell yeah I'll be there," I said as she laughed.

Liza and I haven't talked forever and I missed being close to her she was really nice. "okay I gotta talk to you" I said as she nodded. "when you and David dated was he ever distant?" I asked as she thought about it. "yeah once before" she said as I nodded. "what did you do" I asked as she sighed. "Uh I think I left him alone for a little bit then he came back around," she said as I nodded.

~~~

I walked into Liza's apartment seeing all the girls in the kitchen. "what's up" I said smiling and setting my bag down. "hey!" Liza said hugging me "we were talking about your wedding," Diamond said as I smiled at her. "hell yeah it's gonna be fun as hell," I said making them all laugh.

We all were eating and making cookies and shit. After we were done with everything we made a bed with blankets on Liza's floor and were watching a scary movie. My phone went off and I picked it up seeing it was David. I smiled and read his text message it was the first text I got all day.

David

thank you for the note it was really cute

hey text me when the plane lands

Sorry we just landed but I thought you would like it 

wyd

Alex and Ilya just picked me up wbu

We're all having a sleepover at Liza's

I felt someone nudging my shoulder and I looked over and saw Liza. "girl ask him" she said as I made a confused face. "ask what?" I said confused "why he's being distant," she said as I looked down at my phone. "what do I say?" I said looking back at her. "just speak your mind" she said as I nodded.

David

are you gonna break up with me?

No I would never why would I?

Idk you've been so distant lately and it's making me anxious

Luna I would never break up with you we've been together for almost 5 years don't think like that I just need time for myself

okay I just wanted to make sure

don't worry shortcake :)

you haven't called me that in the longest

and I'm gonna start again now :)

I sighed and locked my phone putting it down. "stop texting" Corinna said sitting down next to me. "sorry" I said laughing and pulling a blanket over me.

"does anyone want something from the kitchen," I asked standing up. no one said anything so I walked in the kitchen to see Diamond looking in the fridge. "I'm so fucking hungry," she said as I laughed.

When I saw Diamond alone it made me remember about how I saw Harper kissing that random guy and I wondered if she ever told Diamond about it. "hey Diamond how are you and Harper?" I asked as she shut the fridge and turned to look at me. "she told me what happened" she said as I nodded my head.

"what happened?" I asked as we both sat down at the kitchen island. "well we talked about it and I was hurt and I still am but we're staying together" she said as I nodded my head smiling. "good I'm glad you guys can get past this" I said smiling at her. "Luna! DIamond! hurry up!" I heard Corinna yell from the other room. "come on let's go" I said as we both stood up from the kitchen island.

~~~

After the movie was over we were all sitting in a circle asking each other questions. "ew hell no" Erin said as we all laughed. Carly asked us if we would let our boyfriends suck our toes. "what kind of question is that" Diamond said laughing. "I would never that's disgusting," I said while laughing. "okay whatever it's your turn," Carly said pointing at me and laughing.

"Okay this is a question for everyone," I said making them all look at me. "do you guys think me and David will last?" I asked them as they all nodded their heads. "honestly it's like you guys were made for each other" Liza said as I smiled.

"like if you guys broke up I would be so surprised," Erin said as I nodded. "honestly I think you guys will get married and be together for 40 years," Carly said as I smiled. "I hope so," I said smiling.

"okay new question" Diamond said making everyone look at her. "do you guys think I'm gonna be a good mom?" she asked as I thought about what they just said. I smiled to myself thinking about me and David getting married.

@corinnakopf: someone say sleepover? 👤:@lunasmith, @kristenmcatee

👤:@lunasmith, @kristenmcatee

liked by daviddobrik, lizakoshy and 4,398,386 others

@lunasmith: omg i love this

@kristenmcatee: you wouldn't stop hitting me @lunasmith

@diamondwhite: omg look at Carl

@fanaccount: omg i want a girls night like this

@harperwhite: look at my cat he's cute as FUCK

@zane: I wasn't invited???

@lizakoshy: omg i loved tonight it was so fun now everyone's sleeping and i'm still awake