25.0 | Bachelorette party

~Luna's POV~

I was peacefully taking a nap on one of the love sacs that were in the living room when all of a sudden I heard people screaming. I opened my eyes and looked around seeing Corinna and Diamond recording me and laughing. "I fucking hate you guys," I said rolling over and ignoring them. "come on bitch we're going out for your bachelorette party," Diamond said pulling at my arm.

"my what?" I asked sitting up and looking at her confused. "surprise!" Corinna yelled as I smiled at them. They never brought up having a bachelorette party for me and I was excited. "oh my god I gotta get ready!" I yelled jumping up as they laughed. "hurry up we're waiting!" Corinna yelled as I ran up the stairs.

I walked into me and David's bedroom and saw him in the closet. I walked in and saw he was looking at himself in the mirror. "where are you going?" he asked as I started changing into dark washed ripped jeans and a white shirt. "Diamond and Corinna surprised me with a bachelorette party," I said smiling as I slipped on high heel boots.

"where are you going?" I asked noticing he was dressed nice. "same thing as you," he said as I smiled "Luna hurry the fuck up!" I heard Diamond yell from downstairs. "I gotta go but I'll see you later bye," I said walking over to David and hugging him. "Bye," he said pulling away and leaning down to kiss me. "I love you," I said walking out the closet and hearing him say it back. I walked to the bathroom and grabbed a brush brushing through my hair and putting on perfume.

I left the room and walked downstairs to see Diamond and Corinna waiting for me. "finally" Corinna said locking her phone and putting it in her back pocket. "I didn't even take long," I said giving her a dirty look.

"come on we have a surprise," Corinna said ignoring my comment. "oh god," I said as they laughed. "come on," Diamond said walking to the door. She opened the door and we walked outside to see a limo. "oh shit!" I said laughing as we walked up to the door.

"hey, bitch!" I heard someone yell. I noticed the top of the limo was down and I saw Harper and Mariah we're watching us. "oh my god" I said laughing as we walked to the limo. We got inside and I saw Harper, Mariah, Liza, Carly, Erin, Kristen, Olivia, and Natalie. "where are we going?" I asked as they all looked at me. "you're gonna find out" Erin said as we laughed.

~~~

The whole limo ride to wherever we were going was filled with us singing, drinking and dancing with the room we had. When the limo stopped everyone got out of the limo. I noticed that we were in front of a dark building. "where are we?" I asked looking at Carly confused. "honestly I have no idea Diamond and Corinna wouldn't tell anyone" she said as we laughed.

We all walked up to the building and walked inside then I realized that we were at a club. "oh hell yeah!" I heard Erin yell making me laugh.

~David's POV~

"dude I don't like this," I said, we were in a car and Toddy made me put on a blindfold. "come on you do it to us all the time," Toddy said as I felt the car stop. "where are we?" I asked as they laughed. "okay get out the car" I heard Jeff say as the door opened.

I stood up and heard a lot going on "bro where the fuck are we?" I asked as they laughed at me. "okay take it off" I heard Josh say, I took my blindfold off and I noticed we were at an airport. "what?" I asked looking at them confused. "bro!" I heard someone yell I turned around and I saw Alex, Ilya, and Dima walking over to us. "we're going to Las Vegas baby!" Ilya yelled as I smiled

~Luna's POV~

We were at the club for most of the night and it was actually really fun. When we finally left the club we all went back to my house.

"Is David coming home tonight?" Liza asked as we all walked inside. "No he's in Las Vegas," I said as we walked into the living room. "damn they really went over the top," Erin said as we laughed. "we have two guest rooms and we can make a bed out here" I said grabbing a bunch of blankets from the closet.

We made a huge bed and got a bunch of snacks and drinks. We all got comfortable and started to watch a bunch of movies. We were watching a movie and halfway through I fell asleep.

~~~

I woke up and looked around the room. The TV was still playing a movie and I saw Corinna and Liza sleeping on the love sacs while Natalie, Mariah, Kristen, and Olivia were sleeping on the bed we made. I got up and grabbed my phone and walked upstairs. I laid in bed and went on my phone seeing it was 1 in the morning and I had missed texts from David.

David <3

Hey you should ft me if you're still up but if not it's okay

I went out of iMessage and went to my facetimes. I clicked on David's name and it rang for a little bit until he answered. "hey" he said smiling at me, I noticed he was in a hotel room.

"Hey, how was it?" I asked as he looked at me confused. "were you sleeping?" he asked as I smiled. "yeah but I'm up now" I said rubbing my eyes. "How was your party?" I asked him as he sighed.

"it was so much fucking fun," he said making me laugh. "they surprised me with Ilya, Alex, and Dima and then we went to las vegas and went out all night we just got back," he said as I smiled. I was happy David was having fun he needed to after everything that happened the past month.

~David's POV~

"how was your party?" I asked looking at the phone seeing Luna with her eyes closed. "Luna," I said as she opened her eyes. "Sorry, I'm really tired," she said as I laughed. "I'll let you go to sleep I'll be home tomorrow," I said as she nodded her head. "okay bye I love you," I said "bye love you to," she said back. I hung up my phone and locked it throwing it on my bed.

@corinnakopf: someone say sleepover?👤:@lunasmith @kristenmcatee

👤:@lunasmith @kristenmcatee

liked by daviddobrik, jeff and 4,297,375 others

@lunasmith: omg last night was so fun

@kristenmcatee: you wouldn't stop hitting me with pillows @lunasmith

@zane: i wasn't invited?

@harperwilliams: omg look at my cat

@fanaccount: omg i wish i was there

@diamondwilliams: look at carl? tf is wrong with him