Chapter One: The Beginning

Lilyanna

I sat in my room playing video games. What do I do? Well I'm a book writer, a gamer, an artist and I happen to like anime. What can I say? I'm 13 for all I know. My days are mostly normal, but on the 9th of April 2016 it wasn't. There was a knock on the front door. I didn't really mind it of course, but after they began to forces the door down, I started to panic. My parents forced them to leave, but they just run and banged on my bedroom door. I sense something was wrong, so I grabbed my emergency bag and jumped out the window.

I ran to one of my friends house. My friend Celeste jumped out of her back window. I caught up with her and shoved her inside a bush.

"Really... had to shove me into a bush. Who are these people?" asked Celeste.

"I'm sorry it was one instincts. I don't know who they are. They came after me as well," I said.

"What are we going to do?" Celeste asked.

"I don't know," I said.

I looked out of the bush and saw someone walking up.

"Wait someone is coming, stay quiet," I said.

Celeste

The guard looked around in the area with a gun raised. Lily nudged my arm and give me some weird hand symbols that I couldn't really understand. But I guess I somewhat understood her symbols. We ran out.

"They're over there sir!" The guard shouted.

"Run. Just run," Lily said, shooting the guard in the leg with her gun.

We ran into the street and they surrounded us pointing their guns at us. A man came out with two of his men with him. He was wearing a lab coat and a mask on the right side of his face. His left hand was made of metal.

"The two of you have caused us so much trouble. At least your parents didn't give us any. We didn't have to kill them," He said.

"Who are you?! Where are you after us?!" Lily yelled, questioning them.

"I am Blade Kimblee or just Dr. Kimblee. If you would follow us and make this easy on both of us it would be much appreciated," He said.

"Run! Split!"

"Hit them with nitrous oxide. We have to take them by force."

Third Person

Lily's parents ran to where their daughter was. Her dad had his gun in hand and her mother with him.

"Where are they?!" Her dad said.

The tires screeched and drove away.

"We're too late. Their already gone," Her dad said.

"How do you know? We can find her right?" Her mother asked.

"We can't. They will be traveling farther than here. This organization isn't like any I have seen when I was in the military," Her dad said. "She's a smart girl. She will find a way to come back. All we can do is wait for her return, and help behind the scenes. We can not tell Isabella about this event. We will tell her when it is the right time. For now we will tell her that she is on a trip for as long as we have to. We can tell her when she is of age."

"Let's hope for the best."