Chapter Four: Metamorphosis

Celeste

"I hear the guards!" Lily said. "They're coming for you."

They unlocked the door and pointed at me, and I looked at Lily. She mouthed "it's OK." They grabbed me and pushed me down the hall.

"If you would please lay on the bed," A guy said, with a grin on his face.

I know him, he's Kimblee. The guy that took us here. I'll just do what he says. I lay on the bed.

"Good choice. Hand me the substance and the syringe."

After he injected the unknown substance into my body, my eyes went black.

"Kimblee, the girl is back in her room with Agustina," The guard said.

"Good. I need you to get to more people and put a window between the two cells."

"Address and names sir?"

"The same apartment complex as Agustina and Ender. The names are Jade and Jennifer."

Lilyanna

When Celeste got back to the cell, her eyes were two different colors. The left eye was red and the other was purple. She had a tail and cat eyes.

"Celeste get up!" I shouted.

"Just give me five more minutes," Celeste said.

"Ugh! No get up now!" I shouted once more.

"Fine," She said.

She asked me many questions. I couldn't answer all of them but I told her what happened and also what was the name that they have given to her.

"So my second name is Ender," Celeste said.

"Yeah," I said.

"What is our plan of escaping?" Celeste said.

"I say that we wait a little longer. If we stay longer, we can get training that will aid us in our escape," I said.

12 Years Later

Twelve years have gone by already. I wasn't planing to stay this long... The test that they made us do were awful. I can't feel sympathy for them anymore or even myself. For Celeste it was the same. We were even ordered to bomb capitols in other countries as well. We refuse and we suffer for it. But I took that risk to save two Presidents that they have taken hostage. I missed my family, sister, and other friends. This was the year to get out of here. I heard the guard walking down the hall, and I walked to the window and peered through.

"What is it?" Celeste asked.

"I'm not sure. I can see something," I said.

I looked out the window and I faintly saw three people, one was shorter than the other two. I told Celeste to come to the window.

"Tell me what you see," I asked.

"I see three people, one of them is a guard and two of them..." She hesitated. "Lily look closely the two
people there, look just like."

I looked closer and my eyes widen. Down that hall was two of our friends, and we couldn't believe it.