Chapter Five: Old Faces

Jade

"Why did it take so long to find these two!" The radio yelled.

"I'm terribly sorry sir. We had to track them down because they had moved to a new place. But we found them," The guard said.

"I guess. Wished we had them sooner. How far are you from the lab?" The radio said.

"Just arrived sir."

"Good, hurry up!"

What is this place? Why are we here? I looked over to Jenny. She seemed really down and it seems like she saw something that is unspeakable. I just ignored it but it has been bothering me ever since the truck ride. We walked inside and to the hall with all the cells. I saw two people looking at us. They seem surprised to see us.

Jenny

I couldn't get rid of the images in my head. They had came into my home, and told my mother to move out of the way. They wanted me and my mother was not having it. They warned her but she didn't listen, they shot her and she throw her necklaces at me. They handcuffed me and took me here with Jade. I was so happy to see her, but I don't want to tell her about this. I looked at Jade and I noticed that she was looking at two young adults about mid 20. I couldn't make out their face, and when I looked back at Jade. Her eyes started to water.

I looked at them one more time and my eyes started to water up. It was Lily and Celeste, and we both me and Jade know that they weren't dead. They were here for 12 years and now we're here, not really a happy reunion. But a reunion is good nonetheless. They took us to the room next to them, and we went to the window that separated us. They were happy to see us and we were also happy to see them as well.

Celeste

I can't believe it! There here! But It isn't a good thing that their here too. They will get tested on and have an awful time here... I step closer to the window. They looked at me and ask if my ears and real, and I said yes.

Lilyanna

"What have they done to you?!" Jade asked.

I looked at them and I grabbed my arm. They asked again but with more force. I looked over to Celeste, we told them what has happened over the last 12 years.

"They did this to us. We were also given second names," Celeste said.

"Why would they do this. Also what were the second names?" Jenny asked.

"I don't know why they did this to us. Our second names are Agustina and Ender. It all started with me," I stated.

"You were first?" Jade asked.

"Yeah, they shot my left eye and cut off my right arm," I said.

I looked at my right arm and gave it. It made a clang sound when I gave it to them. After I moved my hair to the left and looked at them. They looked sorry for me and I try not to show them the bottom of my arm.

"They gave me mechanical parts to replace my missing parts. After recovering, they gave us tests," I stated. "For Celeste, well why don't you tell them Celeste."

Celeste

"Oh OK. I was tested on and was injected with some other DNA. According to Lily, I'm half panther and half human. I had to do some of what Lily did, it was awful. But Lily's test was worst than my, and one of you will be next."

"No! This can't be happening!" Jenny yelled.
She stepped back and put her hands on her head. She started to cry.

Jenny

I held my mothers necklaces up to my chest. The tears just kept coming. The flashes kept coming back.

"Jenny are you OK?"

"Stop showing me these flash! I can't take this," I stated. "Just need to calm down.

I have to tell them, they might help me. I got up and walked closer to the window. They looked at me confused.

"I have to tell you guys something. Something that I haven't since the mouth ride here," I said.

"What is it?" Celeste asked.

I showed them the necklaces. They looked confused but Lily looked sorry for me. How?

Lilyanna

Just seeing that necklace made me devastated. This eye just gives me information on everything. Some of it is good information but, this isn't right.

"I'm sorry for your lost," I said, sadly.

"H-How do you know?" She asked.

I covered my right eye. "My right eye knows all. Just seeing that necklace tells me that your mother dead. Her blood is on it. She was murder by the people
that took you here," I said.

"Is this true?" Jade asked.

"Yes this is all true," Jenny stated.

"I can't believe it," Jade stated.