Chapter Twenty-Five: Guilt

Lilyanna

I hanged up the phone, and everyone looked at me. "I knew that he shouldn't be trusted," I said hitting the table.

"What are we going to do when he gets here? Are we going to comfort him?" Celeste asked.

"For sure we have to get them to say it himself. If we go straight into comforting him he might go and kill us," I said.

"What about if he comes and decides to attack and kill us?" Isabella asked.

"We will be fine. We won't let him attack anyone."

There was a knock on the door. I went to look through the hole and saw the Doctor there. I opened the door and let him in. I looked around to see if anyone followed him.

"What is it that you guys ne-"

He stopped to see new faces and frozen up when they say the military officers.

"Something wrong?" Jake asked.

"N-no, it's nothing. Now what about these chemical weapons?"

"No we need you for a different purpose," Isabella said.

"O-oh umm... then what is it?" He asked, sitting down on the couch.

"Do you know whose house this is?" Isabella asked.

"No I don't."

"This was one of my teammates house. He died while on duty."

"I'm sorry for your lost."

"And he was shot by a sniper while driving to the military base," Isabella said.

"We got him to the medical room to remove the bullet but in 10 mins he was gone," I said. "William was able to take it out after he died by shoveling his hand in there. He gave it to me and I took a closer look at the bullet. It was made of a metal that is rarely found in Selvia which was mercury. Mercury can melt at room temperature. The room that we were in was about room temperature and almost all of the bullet was melted. I have never seen anything like it. Mercury wasn't the first think that I would think of. The reason why William wasn't able to get it out was because the bullet was melting."

"What are you getting at Lily?" Ariana asked.

"I'm saying that someone that would make such a risky and toxic bullet to kill someone would be a scientist that is also good at shooting a sniper."

The doctor feel silent. I know that I was right, I thought.

"Did you kill the Captain? Doctor?" I asked.

"... I'm so so sorry... I didn't want to..." the doctor said.

"Why would you do this!" Isabella yelled, "because of you we have lost our friend!

"Why would you do this?"

"We trusted you... why? Why would you do it?" Jake asked.

"I never signed up for this... I... I was going to lose everyone if I didn't do it... I made that bullet for Kimblee years ago. I never expected it... to be used. I hoped for it to be defective and not to be used for anything. I'm... sorry," Dr. Phil said.

"Sorry will not fix any of this. You will have to make it up for killing him. I knew not to trust you with anything. But we have to move one without him. We can't bring people back. We have to learn how to move on. That is what he would want right? Like every movie we have to move one and believe this is what he wants. Not to have revenge on the person that kill them. We have to forgive and forget. We have to work together to defeat Kimblee," I said.

"Where are you so considerate?" Dr. Phil asked.

"Because she is has a kind heart," Celeste said.

"We work together even through the toughest stuff," William said.

"That what we stay together because we support each other," Ariana said.

"Join us. We will finally defeat Kimblee," I said, holding my hand out. "Nothing can stop us."

He grabbed my hand and I pulled him up.

"We only have so much time before Kimblee starts to invade the neighboring countries." Phil said.

"We split here. You know your team. Docto-"

"Matthias."

"Matthias. Go with the majors team," Isabella said.

"All right."

"We'll see you on the other side," I said.