Chapter Forty-Two: Turn Around

William

It has been a month since Emanuel died and it has only been a week when Soul died. The next day after court, we had a furnal for them. The Colonel, Lieutenant Colonel, the Major and I carried Emanuel's calfon to the grave. Soldiers lined up with their rifles and shot them into the air. Before it was lowered, everyone from the night of his death bonded a star onto his coffin. Soul's was next to Emanuels and we did the same we bonded stars into his coffin. The president bonded a Purple Heart medal and a Medal of Honor on their coffins. They lowered it inside and placed their tombs. The Selvian flag was given to the Isabella and to Jaxon. On Emanuels and Soul's tomb it read, "Soldier of the Selvian military. Died in the line of duty to protect the country from evil. Shall they'll rest in peace. Lieutenant Colonel Emmanuel Hernandez, and Corporal Soul Callen." We left the cemetery. We saw Jaxon and the officer from Olandia talking to each other. We couldn't hear what they were saying so we just went on our way.

Jaxon

"I was heading to the train for Olandia when you called, is something wrong?" He asked.

"I assume that you didn't know about Souls death," I said.

"I didn't know Soul died. I'm sorry I would have comes if I knew," Michel said. "I'm sorry I didn't come."

"It's alright. I didn't tell you so it's fine. I asked you to come for a different reason though," I said.

"What's that?" He asked.

"It's been twelve years since I seen you. You changed."

"Yeah. I can say the same to you as well," He said.

How am I going to tell him if I can't just tell him.

"Umm... ever since I left I had this dying feeling in my gut. Well it's more like a regret."

"Mmm?"

"I... I have feelings for you..." I said, nervously. "I... hope you feel the same..."

He smiled and hugged me.

"Yeah I do. I had the same dying feeling when you left. when I saw you again, I honestly thought that you didn't remember me after all these years," He said.

I hugged him back.

"Stay here with me," I said.

"I don't know. Olandia was our hometown. But I do like Selvia... I'll think about it. But it's most likely going to be a yes," He said.

Jenny (Jake)

We looked over to Jaxon and the officer from Olandia. They talking about something that we couldn't hear about. Afterwards they were hugging each other. They must have either made up or something. We were called to Center command to watch the signing of the treaty for Sneuso, SosTax, and Olandia. We got to the command center and went into the president office. Colonel Bradley, General Boyd, and Lieutenant Ethan were there. Jaxon and the officer from Olandia came after us.

"This is the treaty that we will sign. In order to make this world a peaceful place for all, we need to change the way everything is run. The President and Fuhrer roles will be in the family line but the branch family will be in charged whenever the first is out," President Kimblee said. "However Olandia will have whatever they want to do as far as leaders go. Corporal Michel Wels will handle with Olandia until they have decided what to do with their governor and also until your vice governor comes back."

"Wait what?! You want me to handle everything in Olandia?!" Michel yelled.

"Yes Corporal. You were under Wilson for a long time so you know your way around," General Boyd said. "We are trusting you to take over until your Vice Governor comes back."