Chapter Twenty-Eight: Operation Action (Isabella's Group)

Jade

There were guards in every corner in the sewer. It was strange to see so many of them. There were even some from the Selvia military as well.

"There sending the Selvia military to attack us. It strange that there are so many of them here," Jake said.

"It is. It's like there are attacking us or something like it. Kimblee might be the one sending them through the system and they just got lucky to find us," Isabella said.

We continued walking through the system and found the exit to the office. There was a picture of all of us. William, Yovany, Emanuel, Niko, Jake, me, Joselyn, Celeste, Lily, and Isabella. There was an X on Emanuel's face and on Joselyn's face. There was a circle around Lily's, Celeste's, Jake's, mine and Niko's face. Isabella's, William's, and Yovany's had a military uniform on it so did Lily's. What was Kimblee doing with these photos? Why were we grouped differently? I thought.

"Strange," Isabella said.

"What you mean strange?" I asked.

"We never too this photo. It isn't even a real print out photo," She said, opening the back of the photo frame. "This is on regular printing paper. Who made this photo? No one took this photo."

"What? When was this made?" Jake asked.

"It doesn't say. This looks like blood, and it's dried..." Isabella said, disgusted.

"Who's blood is it?"

She took out a blood DNA reader. It didn't have a reading. She dropped the frame on the ground.

"What happened?"

"I don't know. It shocked my hand," Isabella said.

The door opened and four guards including Kimblee walked into the room.

"I assume that you have seen the picture," Kimblee said.

"What is this? Why are you here?!" Isabella asked.

"Just dropping by to say a hello to the Colonel," Kimblee said.

"No... that's not your reason," Isabella said.

"Yes indeed of course there is no reason but to bring someone special."

"What are you trying to pull here?" Isabella said.

He made a signal to the guard and in the corner of my eye. I saw someone come in from the dark. Isabella turned her head and say someone there.

"The president..." she said, angry

"I'm sorry Colonel I-"

"Silents! Now I'll make a deal with you..."

"What deal? We will not participate in your deals."

"Oh what a shame," Kimblee said, telling his soldier to bring the president over. "I haven't even made the deal yet. If you follow in my deal, I will not kill him. But if you refuse like you just did now, you will have to kill him. I don't have a problem killing him myself but it would be much funner to see you kill him."

"What is your deal...?"

"You and this team give yourselves up for the president and I will not kill him."

"Wait Colonel, shouldn't we tell the rest?" I asked.

"I wish but I don't think that he will allow us to..."

"We expect your deal."

"Alright then but down your weapons and follow us," Kimblee said, turning to the president and stabbing him in the gut

"President Kimblee!" Isabella said, running towards him with her sword.

"Stab her."

They stabbed her and pushed it into her stomach. She fell to her knees. She held her stomach tightly. She supported herself up with her sword.

"Damn you Kimblee..." she said.

I went to help the president up and Jake went to help Isabella. We followed them to wherever they wanted us to go. They told us to sit down and they took everything we had, expect for the med kit that Celeste gave to us. They wanted us to bandage them up. Jake took it out and started to bandage their wounds up. The radio started static.

"Colonel do you copy!" the radio yelled. "We have a code red! I repeat we have a code red!"

"There is no need for that now lieutenant colonel," Kimblee said.

"Who are you! Where's the colonel?!"

"No need to worry about her Agustina. She is in good hands."

"Kimblee... where is she! Where is her group!"

"Like I said there is need to worry about them. What you should be more concern about is the president."

"Where are they Kimblee? I want answers! Where are they?!"

"You only got so much time. I suggest you start looking. Goodbye Agustina, I will see you soon," Kimblee said.

He shut it off and after Jake finished wrapping the wound they handcuffed us and dragged Isabella to the other side of the room. She was the bait...