Never surrender!

"Never!" I yelled. "You forget that I didn't just come with these guys I came with someone else that is hiding in the night!"

I could tell from his eyes that he was shocked about it.

"Colonel do it now!!" I said, looking to my left.

Hayato and Kimblee looked to the left. I ran over to Hayato, and grabbed her gun. I knocked her down to the floor. I held the same gun up to her head. I looked up and Kimblee grabbed a gun. I heard a shot go off in front of me.

"Don't even think about killing her," Someone said.

The lights on the roof turn back on. Isabella was there with everyone else. She held a pistol and Matt had her sniper in hand. Everyone started to get up I ejected my blade.

"Hey what's going on?" Ariana asked.

"No time to explain," I said, slicing the rope off of her. "Here take this knife and get rid of the ropes."

"You got it," Ariana said.

"Grr. Get off of me!" Hayato yelled.

"Not a chance. Get me the handcuffs," I yelled.

She throw me the handcuffs and I dragged her to a pole. I went to Ariana. Kimblee shot at her. I reflected the bullets back. I drawed my gun out and fired at him. Ariana cut all of them out of the ropes. I looked at Kimblee he had fear in his eyes. He walked backwards and jumped off the roof. Down the ladder to the ground.

"He's getting away! Let's go," I said.

Some of us went down the elevator, some went to the stairs, I went down the ladder. I slide down the ladder chasing Kimblee through the halls.

"Get back here!" I yelled.

He's leading me somewhere. He plans on spilling me from everyone. He stopped running and started to walk now. I stopped running as well. What is he planning? He walked into a door it was the medical room. Wait... no I will not allow him to! I ran to the door and tried it. It was locked.

"Dammit Kimblee! You better stay away from him!!" I yelled.

"Is that a threat Agustina? Any threats from you it always end bad," He said.

"You always go for the easy targets!"

"That is something you always known. If you want to save him you better hurry then."

I slammed on the door trying to break the door down. I grabbed Emanuel's keycard and wiggled it in the door to unlock it. The door unlocked.

"You never fail to help even after death," I said.

I grabbed my gun and entered inside. Kimblee was gone. Where did he go? I went to check on Nehemiah. The IV Fluid was still dripping and going into his system.

"It doesn't look like he did anything," I said

I checked the fluid. I noticed something in it. Poison! I took out the needle and throw away the old IV fluid. I dumped it out. I grabbed another one and the group started to come in, breathing heavily. I placed the new IV fluid on the rack.

I sighed, "Thank god. Someone needs to stay here. Two people to be exact."

"I'll stay here," Matt said.

"I will stay with the doctor," Isabella said.

We went out of the room and headed outside. It was likely that he was there. A few Eclipse soldiers came and attacked us. We took them out easily. We reached the front of the command center. It was dawn when we got outside.

"This ends now Kimblee!" I yelled.

He stopped and placed his hands in his pockets.

"Maybe. But you haven't even defeated me yet. How can you be so sure?" He asked.

"Because unlike you we have a group fighting for us," Joselyn said.

Ariana ran to the left and set up a radio to contact the SosTax and Olandia military. I throw a holographic shield under her. She gave me a thumbs up. Eclipse soldiers started coming from behind Kimblee.

"Can you really defeat all of my men with your small group. Fool! How could you when have such a small number of people," Kimblee said.

"We don't need an army to defeat you," Yovany said. "This is all we need."

A bullet fired from the window to the left. I looked up and Isabella was there. Kimblee deflected it with his left arm.

"You never learn how to sit still don't you?" I said, through the ear piece.

"How can I when this is the final battle?" She said. "I'm not going to miss this fight."

She shot another one at him. A soldier blocked it. Selvian soldiers came behind us and set up there guns. I drew my gun and blade. Everyone prepared for a fight.

"Stay on his blind side. His right side of his face is covered with a mask and it covers his eye," I said.

This is the finally fight. I know it.