Chapter Forty-Five: A Journey's End

Lilyanna

Today happens to be the anniversary of the fight with Kimblee. It has been three years since the fight with Dr. Blade Kimblee. It feels like a bad dream now. Even though I still have these nightmares it has made me stronger. During these three years, we all started to get back on our feet again and are living happily again. Celeste works as a medic trainer for new recruits. Jake works as a trainer for melee combat. Jade started working as an artist part time from the military job she has. Niko travels around all over the world to study. I have been working with the military as a combat and weapons trainer as my part time job. I work as a bionic mechanic for my company, Cyber Robotics as my full time job. Training recruits I have to admit is kinda fun. I placed my gun down on the table in the training room. The new recruits were standing in shock.

"Most combat is blind. We shot endlessly at the person in front of us. You must clear your mind when shooting a pistol or any weapon for that matter," I said.

"Drill instructor, I know this is off topic but I was curious about your eye and arm," One of them said. "You have been saying that you might be able to tell us for a year now."

"Yes that is off topic for today. But I guess I could talk about it we have some time," I said. "Fifteen years ago I lost my eye and arm from someone that had kidnapped me. Three year ago the General's team, forces from SosTax and Olandia, and my team defeated him. He was found guilty along with the Fuhrer of Sneuso, one of his soldier, and the Governor of Olandia. These limbs have there ups and downs. I have to fix it all the time and stuff like that, but it has gotten me to continue again."

"That was deep," One of them said.

"Yes I know. It's been three years since that fight and that trail," I said.

The bell rang and the General walked in.

"Hey what's going on here?" She asked.

"Nothing. Just telling them about my arm and eye. And about Kimblee," I said.

"Did they ask?"

"I wouldn't be telling them about it if they didn't," I said.

"Well that's the bell. These guys are heading off to the training yard outside. So your free to go Lily."

"That's great! Thanks. Riba and Phoenix called about their parts so I have to go anyways. Hey since I'm checking their parts tell Nehemiah to come. I know that he has been waiting for an opportunity to get it checked," I said.

"Alright I will. Recruits!" She yelled.

"Y-Yes General?!" They asked.

"Get to the yard and start target practice. I'm sure that Drill Instructor Yang has given everything you need to know about her technique," She said.

They ran out of the room and everyone started to come inside.

"Hey!" I said.

"Hey what's up?" Yovany asked.

"Just finished their lesson. I'm heading off to Cyber Robotics to check out Riba, Phoenix, and Nehemiah's bionic limbs. You guys want to come?"

"Sorry but we are filled with stuff to do," Celeste said.

"Not even you Bell?" I asked.

"The president wants the team with him when we heads for Olandia. It's been getting a bit hostile," Isabella said. "So we have to prepare for the trip."

"Yeah. And the some of us have to train the recruits. That's all we do. But we'll see you at home," Jake said.

My watch ringed. I read it and it said that they were there already. Wasn't expecting them to come so soon.