Chapter Thirty-Four: Dr. Geller's Experiments

Ariana

We followed the map to find Nehemiah. Three signals popped up.

"What's this?" Lily asked.

She tapped on the first one and an arrow came up.

"Colonel Riba Cale Bradley XXVI. SosTax military officers. Lieutenant Ethan Poole XXVI military officer of SosTax. Detective Joselyn Barajas Selvian Detective of the military police," She said.

"Did SosTax agree to help us?" I asked.

"I assume so," Celeste said.

"Colonel Riba Cale Bradley XXVI? I met him before. He came here to meet the President in the place of the absent SosTax, President General Phoenix Boyd XXVI. I took the place of President Kimblee when he was out," Isabella said.

"Yes you did. Phoenix was out of the office that day to meet with the Sneuson Fuhrer. I was out that day because of another meeting with Olandia. Your report about the meeting showed positive results. I'm glad he is helping us but now I think that he might be in trouble," President Kimblee said.

"What do you mean in trouble sir?" I asked.

"As you can see, he is separated from the officer Ethan Poole XXVI. That officer is part of SosTax. Plus he is with the person we are trying to find," He said.

"Yeah I see that now. We have to hurry then."

We all nodded and continued walking through the hall. I heard someone running towards us. We turned around and saw Joselyn with another person running up.

"Lieutenant Ethan Poole XXVI I assume?" President Kimblee asked.

"Yes, Mr. President. I am Lieutenant Ethan Poole XXVI. Have you seen Colonel Riba Cale Bradley XXVI?" He said, out of breath.

"We have an idea on where he is. He is with our other comrade that was captured earlier. So come with us," Isabella said.

"Your Colonel Isabella Yang. The one Riba met."

"Yeah that's right. I only met him once though."

"Hey I got another signal," Lily said, tapping on it. "It says... General Phoenix Boyd XXVI?! General and president of SosTax?!"

"What, the President is here too?! They must have captured him!" Ethan yelled.

"Let's go."

__________

Phoenix

How did I get here? I remembered I was talking to Ethan then, then, ugh! I can't put my head around it, I thought. It's dark in here. I couldn't move, I was stuck in a chair. I tried to loosen the clamps on my wrist. It didn't work. A light flashed on by the table. I saw somebody in a chair across from me.

"I wouldn't do that General Boyd. Or do you prefer President Boyd. Your friend here would suffer the Consequences."

I know you from somewhere! No... It can't be... Dr. Geller the Angel of Death?!

"Your Dr. Geller from Sneuso. Angel of Death. Your the one that held me hostage on my first year... back in 2021"

"Yes well I was part of it, President Boyd I am the one from that year. My commander asked for me to kidnapped you so we can bomb the capitol, and as an award I can do whatever I wanted with you. I took that compulsive orange eye of yours and made it my treasure. Your eye is now part of me," He said, pulling down his eyelid.