Chapter Sixteen: Operation Crashed Party

Isabella

"Colonel!" a Sargent yelled.

"What brings you here?" I asked.

"Letter from the command center, Ma'am!"

"Thank you. Your dismissed," I said.

I read the letter, "You are invited for a formal party at Central Command by the president. It will start at 8 o'clock."

A party for what purpose, I thought.

"Hey colonel!"

"Oh, Lieutenant Colonel Xiong. What seems to be the problem." I asked.

"Did you get this letter?" She asked, tried.

"Yes, why do you ask?" I asked.

"The mission."

"Scrap the mission. We will most likely find Kimblee at the party. He must have planned it," I said

"Come on we got work to do."

Yovany

I walked into our office and found a letter on my desk. I picked it up.

"A letter from Central Command?"

I read it. "Why tonight? Well I have to go see what the plan is for us tonight."

The Colonel and the Lieutenant Colonel entered the office.

"Oh hey Colonel." I said.

"I see that you got your letter of invitation." Isabella said.

"Yeah how about everyone else?"

"Yeah everyone got theirs." She said.

"What are we going to do for tonight?"

"This may help us find Kimblee and Geller. I think this was set by Kimblee but I could be wrong."

I raised my right arm to my right eyebrow. She did as well and we continued our day till later tonight.

Ariana

We got home that night and got ready for the party. I put on a blue dress that split down from the hip to my leg. Isabella dress was an red off shoulder dress, that split down form the hip to the leg. The dress had ruffles from her leg and down to the bottom. On her leg she place a gun holder and she placed a handgun into it.

"Let's place our bigger weapons and uniforms in our car. Just in case," Isabella said.

"Good idea," I said.

We got into the car and headed to Central Command. Yovany, William, and Emanuel were already there.

"Alright, be on the lookout for Kimblee and Geller, but make sure you don't get caught being suspicious," Isabella said.

They nodded, and we went our separate ways. Me and Isabella headed to the balcony. Isabella seemed under the weather.

"Why so blue?" I asked.