Decision to Go to the Ladder

Ariana

We decided to check out the ladder to the roof and we told Jaxon to stay behind. This felt like the end of the line for Kimblee. We headed to the ladder that we found last time and headed up. There wasn't anything here. Just a tower control and an antenna for the communication center.

"Shouldn't that Doctor be here?" Phoenix asked.

"He should be..."

"Then where is he?" I asked.

We took a long look around. It was dark outside. It was night time. The city looked nice with all the lights, but it wasn't enough to light the rooftop. We keep bumping into each other as we looked.

"I didn't find anything even with my eye," Lily said.

"Then we did he go?" I asked.

"We have to go back down and look inside. That's the only place left," Yovany said.

"Let's head back then..." Joselyn said.

We headed back down the ladder. Lily was the last to get inside.

"Man now what are we going to do..?"

"Hey... did President Kimblee, Riba, Ethan, President Boyd, and Führer Hayato come back down?" I asked.

"What?! They didn't come with you?!" Lily asked.

"No they didn't. That's why I asked you!" I yelled. "If they didn't come with you, then why did they go?!"

The loudspeaker come on. Dr. Kimblee was talking through the radio station.

"Did you lose something? Don't fret about it, I lose stuff all the time. But how do you lose the three most important leaders and the two officers that came with one of the leaders? Can it really be that easy for you to lose them for just that minute? I expected more from you officers and my subjects of Eclipse." He said, though the speaker.

We heard a helicopter start up above us. We ran outside and climbed the ladder as fast as we can. All of us grabbed the foot of the helicopter and started pulling down. Trying to pull it back to the ground. The helicopter pulled away from us. We had to let go of it. It flew away with two other helicopters behind them.

"Damnit! It's going to be a pain to look for them," Lily said.

"Way will we tell the public? When they found out that the leaders of the three superpower countries are missing they'll panic!" Yovany said.

"Kimblee will be taking the rule as leader. He will send everything out to take us down. We will have to stay low until we have a lead on the leaders. We better talk to the rest tell them the news," Lily said.

We got inside the building and stayed on high alert for Kimblee. Nothing. Of course. We went inside the medical room. Everyone looked at us.

"What happened?" Isabella asked.

"Umm... we have a small problem."

"Obviously," William said, sarcastically.

"The three leaders and the two officers from SosTax were... kidnapped..."

"What?! That's a big problem!! What the hell happened?!" Isabella yelled.

"We went to the ladder and headed to the roof and checked it out. There wasn't anything there. After we came back inside the building. We realized that they were gone. The loud speaker turned on and Kimblee was talking through it. We realized that he took them and we headed back up to get them out of a helicopter that was trying to leave. We did everything we can to get them but we didn't get it down in time..." I said.

"Lily didn't see or hear anything?" Isabella asked.

"No. Kimblee must have taken them when I wasn't looking. I remember that Hayato was far from me because she doesn't trust me. The others were somewhere. As for hearing anything, everything was quiet. A sound couldn't past us when it was dead silent," Lily said.

"They were next to me but I didn't hear anything suspicious nor could I see anything," Yovany said.

"Shit... well we have to come up with another plan. We have to found the leaders. That's a given. Nobody knows where they went either?" Isabella asked.

"Nope. They flew west of here though but at my range they could have went somewhere else. Also Kimblee wasn't on any of those helicopters he went somewhere else. It's no doubt that he will lead all three super power countries. He will send everything at us too. We are going to have to stay low for a while," Lily said.

"We have to move then. This isn't a safe area with Kimblee taking over all three countries," Ariana said.

"We have to take everything. Any medical sipples, guns, ammio, anything we need," Lily said.

"Downstairs there is a truck that we can use to get out of this area. Who knows how long it will be until Kimblee will be returning."

We all moved around. Lily went to help Nehemiah and Isabella. She got the wheel chair for Isabella. She slid down the bed to the chair. Yovany and William grabbed all the medical supplies that were needed. IV bags, injection, pain killers, headache medicine, all types of medicines. Celeste and Matt help with getting med kits. The rest of help get weapons and ammunition. Lily covered Nehemiah's eye with her data collector and wrapped it in a bandage.

"We're ready!"

Lily grabbed Nehemiah carrying him bridal style, "Let's go. Joselyn you okay driving the first shift?"

"Yes that's fine."

We ran out of the room and into the truck. Lily hanged up an IV bag on a hook. Connecting it into Nehemiah's vine. I hooked Isabella's wheelchair down to the ground. We got out of the city as fast as we can.

"I can't believe... we lost... to Kimblee..." Lily said.