Chapter Nineteen: Missed You!

Isabella

"There they are!" Ariana said.

I looked up and told Ariana to take the president to the car.

"Colonel, we ran into some trouble in there. Lily's in there fighting. So I suggest you go if you want to help her." Emanuel said.

I nodded and grabbed my gun. She held up a hand and told me to stop. I focused my eyes on her fighting. It was smooth and focus. Blood dripped from her left arm. I heard a gun shoot. I grabbed my gun but turned to she Lily blocked it with her bionic arm. She charged at him and stabbed him in the gut.

"Any last words."

"I thought you were on our side, you traitor," the man said.

"I never worked with scum like you," Lily said.

"You will never win. Kimblee will rule this country and ensla-"

She shoot him in the eye.

"You follow the wrong person. If you can't see what he will make out of you with both of them, then you don't deserve both of them.

He covered his eye with his hand.

"Out of respect of my sister and the president you may keep your life." she said, "You look exactly like me when you took my eye from me. Now you know how it feels."

She walked past me and I followed her.

Lilyanna

I broke the chain that opened the sewer gate. I turned to face Isabella.

"Hey. It's been a while," I said

"Yeah it really has been a while," Isabella said, walking towards the cars.

"We're going to the military base in West Ciont," Isabella said .

"Yes ma'am."

I joined in the front seat with Isabella.

"I see that you have moved up the ranks pretty fast," I said

"Yeah. With my leadership skill, my skill in long range shooting, and for protecting the president. President Kimblee decided to promote me from lieutenant to colonel." She said.

"How long did it take you lieutenant colonel Ariana Xiong?" I said.

"Don't ca- Hey how you know that Lily?" Ariana asked.

"Ha ha. My eye did it all." I laughed.

I turned around and smiled at her. She smiled back at me. I turned back towards the road, and I saw a figure from my heat signature reader. I extend my blade from my arm and pulled my gun out.

"There's something coming," I said

The air was thick with fog making everyone unable to see.

"How can you see with all this fog?" Isabella asked.

"Trust me my eye tells all."

Celeste

"Niko, Jenny, Jade, I sense something. Its close."

"Yeah the air is tented with the smell of human decay and smoke," Jade said.

"I'm going up to see if I can get a signal to Lily," I said

"Alright." Everyone nodded.

Yovany looked behind and asked, "Where are you going?"

"Niko tell him," Jenny said.