Chapter Seventeen: United At Last

Lilyanna

I tried to get out of the guards grasps.

"It's no use trying to get out from our grasp," One of the guards said.

I looked down at the floor. They pushed me into my cell. It was well lit and had a window. It had a sliding door with a number pad outside. The room was white with a blue bed. The first guard uncuffed me and pushed me inside. I walked over to the window near the door. The guards brought different people. Some were my friends. Later that day I saw three different individuals. My right eye zoomed in and focused a bit. They were wearing a suit and a tie. My eye forced again and some information come up.

"Age 27 all three of them. Military. Names... Hey!" I yelled, banging on the window.

It was Yovany, William, and Emanuel. They looked over and gasped. Yovany head butted the guard and kicked up the keys and grabbed it. He jumped under his legs and unlocked himself and everyone else's handcuffs.

"Hey, Hey! Nice one!" I said, happily.

"Ha that was nothing," Yovany said.

"I need a little help with the door." I said walking to the door, "The code is 95781035."

The door opened.

"Sup it's been a minute." William said.

"More like 12 years haha," I said

The door closed behind them.

"Kimblee," I said, coldly.

He stand in front of the door inside the cell.

"Hoping to escape? Well that won't be happening this time," He said.

He pushed a button and I dropped to my knees covering my left eye. My head started to hurt and my eye glitched out. He pushed it again and it stopped. I slowly got up and removed my hand covering my eye. My eye started bleeding. I focused my left eye again. I glared at him. My eye started making a stream of blood down my face. He walked out of the room and locked the door.

"Ow my head," I said

"You okay?" Emanuel asked.

"I'm used to it already," I said

They keep staring at my arm.

"Just take a look at it already," I said, raising up my right arm.

"If you don't mind me asking, how long have you had this?" Emanuel asked.

"12 years. After a week or so of getting to know the place, they cut my right arm off and shot my left eye," I said.

Yovany turned my arm over to the underside of it and there were blood stains on it.

"Uh... where did these blood stains come from?" He asked.

I looked over to the side, than looked at him.

"Polish doesn't clean everything off... I was forced to kill many people as a way to prepare me to be their war machine. If I refused w-well you know." I said, "Kimblee's a mad man. A man that only cares for his own greed. Getting rid of his brother would get him one step closer to his goal."

"Getting rid of his brother?" William said.

"The president, August Kimblee. I thought you knew. They have the same last name."

"We didn't know about that," Yovany said.

"Well I thought that Major Martinez will know at least that because he's in the investigation department."