Chapter Thirty: Hostages

Isabella

My knees were starting to give out on me. It was difficult to walk wherever they wanted me to go. I fell on the floor and the guards from our battalion felt symphony for me. They helped me up and we continued to walk to the president office. They opened the door and sat me down in a chair near the desk where Kimblee sat at.

"Hello Colonel. It's nice to see you," he said.

"Why am I here?" I asked.

"That is not your part Colonel. You're obviously a hostage so I would assume that you know what your role is right now."

"If you didn't kill my knees earlier I would attack you right now," I said.

The soldiers pointed their guns at my head as a show of strength.

"What?! Are you going to do, shot me? It's not very wise to kill your hostage when your trying to get someone in exchange for me," I said.

"You see my master plan. All we have to do is wait for her. Once she get here they will surrender and I'll be in control. You know what to do with the rest of them."

The soldiers nodded and went out of the room. What else are you planing? I thought. The door opened and two soldiers walked in.

Sir we were told that you ordered us to take care of the civilians."

"What?! You imbecile! Who told you about that order!" Kimblee said, frustrated.

"A roo-ky named C-c-callen s-s-sir!" a soldier said nervously.

"A private named Callen. Who is guarding the prison?!"

Private C-c-callen s-s-sir!"

"Bring him this instance! I want to speak to with him directly! And you soldiers go back to your post when you get him," Kimblee yelled.

"Y-Yes s-Sir!"

They ran out of the door to go get him. He must be someone that is working with us, I thought.

__________

Nehemiah

I stayed behind to make sure that any guards that come here they see me.

"Private!" The guard yelled.

"Yes sir."

"Commander Kimblee wants to speak to you. We will take you there."

"Yes sir."

They didn't notice that they went missing? I told them to go through the vents to get to the president's office. The guards took me to the office and when the door opened I say Isabella there. She didn't say anything that gave me away. Thank god.

"Private Jaxon Callen. I have never seen or heard of you. Where did you come from?" Kimblee said.

"Sneuso, Sir," I said.

"Part of Dr. Geller group are you. When did you get here?"

"Earlier today Sir."

"Soldier go get the list. Look up this guy."

"Yes sir."

He came back with the list and looked for my name.

"Sir there is no one named Jaxon Callen," The guard whisper.