Chapter Thirty-Nine: The Final Battle

Yovany

All of us went to fight Kimblee. Two of us attack him first and then we switched.

"Switch!" Lily yelled.

We all jumped around staying at his blind spot. Isabella sniped him from afar. Ariana radio Olandia's military to come and help us with the soldiers. So far we made an agreement with them. President Kimblee and Boyd stayed back from Dr. Kimblee. Riba and Ethan  made sure they weren't attacked. Joselyn fought the soldiers along side Niko. William and Celeste worked with medical.

"You might be able to beat me when it is just me but if I was to have another person or two more people for that matter how would you do?" he said.

"Step back," Lily said.

We all jumped back. The Fuhrer came down with another person that I have never seen before. Hayato charged after us then turned to Riba and Ethan.

"Riba, you got her?" I asked, through the ear piece.

"Sure, I guess," He said.

"Who's this guy?" I asked.

"Jason Gabrielson. A soldier that has been trying to take my place for twelve years. I'll deal with him, you guys focus on Kimblee," Lily said.

"You got it," Jake said.

She ran up to him. We continued to do our switches. The Olandia military started to drop in. The governor came in as well.

"Governor Wilson?! What are you doing here?" President Kimblee asked.

He didn't say anything. He attacked the President. All of us gasped. I thought you were on our side! I thought. Jaxon ran over to stop him. We went back and focused on Kimblee.

"Interesting right? An allie of Selvia is actually an allie of mine," He said.

"Damn you," I said. "Colonel shot the governor!"

"You got it," She said, turning her attention to Governor Wilson.

Lilyanna

Jason was a soldier working under Kimblee when I was in the lab serving him. He got there when I was about 15 and he was 18. I could have sworn that he was ranked down and sent to die in another lab. But Kimblee must have keep him with him and changed his identity. I fought him several times myself and I have always beaten him. But now, he has two bionic arms unlike before. I still have a chance to beat him though.

"It's been a while Jason," I said.

"It really has Agustina. When I heard that you escaped from Kimblee, I highly doubt that you would. Considering how you act more like a soldier then a human," He said.

"Don't give me that bullshit. I never like this role that my name has been given," I said, with my gun in hand. "I can see that you got new arms."

"Oh course. Dr. Kimblee gave them to me after you escape. To be honest, these arms are such a bardent for me. Make sure that you clean them, check the screws. How exactly did you live with such an arm and an eye. Your a woman. Women are not as strong as men," He said.

He's going to annoy me. I ran after them and shot him in leg. He used his arm to reflect the bullets of.

"But you have been beaten by this woman before. Actually twelve different times!" I said. "I kept treat of how many times I have beaten you over the twelve years I have been there. Your number is the highest out of everyone's."

He looked at me with anger. This is good for me. He will fight with his emotions more than his logic. I ran up to him getting his leg first. Then I went for his arms, ripping them off like paper. Knowing that he can't fix them it made it easier to defeat him. I grabbed the uniform that he was wearing and hit his forehead against mine. He fell unconscious afterwards.