Chapter Six: Dr. Kimblee's Experiment

B. Kimblee

"Well you can believe it," I said.

"Who are you?" Jade asked.

"He's Dr. Blade Kimblee. The doctor that ordered his men to take us here," Lily said.

 "It's time for more tests. Guards take Agustina and Ender to the testing room."

"Yes sir."

Jade

"No don't take them!" Jenny and I yelled.

"Don't worry they will be back," Kimblee said.

We waited for several hours, and still, they haven't come ba... Oh there here... they have the eyes of a murder, I thought. Also they had blood on their clothes.

"Hey..." I said.

I couldn't look at them, they looked awful. Lily walked over to the sink and washed her black and purple long jacket off. Blood dripped onto the floor. Is this what they meant?

Celeste

I walked to the mirror. I have the eyes of a killer. I'm sure Lily has the same eyes as mine. We're murders and we know it. I walked over to Lily and place a hand on her shoulder.

"I'm sick of this place. We are leaving tomorrow," She said.

"But, we don't have a plan yet. We can't just leave like that," I said.

"Oh don't worry, I already planned everything."

"What. How? Why didn't you tell me?!" I asked.

"Because I need to get this."

Lily hand me a pair of keys, a scale map, and dates.

"Where did you get this?!" I asked.

"Come over here."

Lilyanna

I finally told her about the plan. I hated this place, but it was a good thing that we stay. It was also a bad thing as well because Jenny and Jade is here too.

"Look, there under that trapdoor," I said. "Jenny and Jade will go into that trapdoor."

"How did you did this?" Jenny asked.

"This took four years. After my arm recovered, I started, planning for an escape. "Here, take these."

"Name, age, second name Jack..." Jenny said.

"When are we going to escape?" Jade asked.

"Tomorrow night," I said. "We have to wait for one of you to get tested on."

"Wait, so you're saying that one of us has to be tested on?" Jade said.

"Yes and I know who is going to be tested on tomorrow," I said.

"Who?" Jade asked.

"It's... you Jade," I said, sadly sighing at the end.

Jade

"No, Why me?" I asked.

"They have it already set up. I'm sorry," Lily said.

"How do you know?! Tell me! How?!" I yelled.

"I analyzed all of the records and hacked into their codes and documents," Lily said. "Your name was present. I'm sorry."

I walked away slowly and sat down.

"Jade, i-it will b-" Jake said.

"No, Jenny or Jake, let Jade rest. She will need to be ready for tomorrow."