Chapter Seven: Escape!

Jade

"Guards take this young lady to the operating room," Kimblee said.

I was being tested on and I can't do anything. Lily told me to just take it in, so I did and I took it in, ignoring the plain. It went black.

M. Phil

I feel bad for these guys. I'm only doing this because I was forced to. Just take skilled people and make them better, and use them to overthrow the capital.

"Dr. Phil how is the test. Was it successful?" asked Kimblee.

"Huh?! Oh hello Dr. Kimblee. Yes it was successful," I said.

"You must stop your stargazing my friend."

"We almost lost her," I said, looking down.

"But it was successful nonetheless. Guards take her back to her ro-"

"NO! I mean... no I'll take her back. I'll like to check everyone," I lied.

"Take these guards with you," Kimblee said.

"No I'm good," I said.

I took her back and open the door cell. I wanted to talk to Agustina, and see if she needed help escaping. And see if I can get out with her.

Lilyanna

Why are you here?! I going to get some answer, I thought. I grabbed my gun. He opened the door, I grabbed him by his arm and pulled him into the room as the door closed. I pointed my gun at his head. He fell down and had his hands up.

"Why are you here?!" I asked.

"I just want to talk to you," The doctor said.

I shot the camera in the room.

"What is it?" I asked

"I want to help you escape. I can't take this job, it haunts me and I regret everything. I wanted to ask if I may come with you as well. I cannot escape this job even if I wanted to," The Doctor said.

"How do we know that you won't stab us in the back?" Celeste asked.

"I didn't come with any guards and on one day that the cameras are being repaired. So can you trust me?" He asked.

"If you give me your word I will let you come with us," I stated. "Follow me. As well as you guys too. Jade and Jenny go down to your trapdoor."

They all went into the trapdoor.

"Dr. Phil, We are going to the capital. Do you know where this base is located?" I asked.

"We are somewhere south of the capital. This place is off the grid. Oh! I almost forgot, we have to get one more person."

"Where is this person at?" Jake asked.

"Follow me," He said.

A Little Bit Later

"Niko!"

"Niko? Niko is here as well? When did he get here?" Jade asked.

"He got here a little bit after Agustina and Ender got here," The Doctor said.

"I'm here. I'm coming though," Niko said. "Who are you guys?"

"Do you not remember us? I'm Lilyanna, this is Celeste, that's Jade, and that's Jenny or Jake."

"Mmm... Oh! Hi guys it's been a while! I'm sorry I didn't recognize you sooner. It's been years since I seen anybody," Niko said.

"It's okay. I'm glad to see you," Jake said.

We all smiled and continue through the sewer. The ray of sunlight hit our skin for the first time in a while.

"There's a truck over there!" Jade said.

"There they are! Capture them at once as for the Doctor kill him," Kimblee yelled.

"Get in the truck now!" Dr. Phil said.

"I'll drive. Everyone else get in the back," Lily said.

Jade

They shot the doctor in the back. Jake grabbed his arm and pushed him in. Lily shot some of the guards and jumped into the driver's seat and I jumped into the passenger seat. She drove away from the lab.

Hours later

"What do you think that they hybrid me into," I asked.

"What I can see they injected wolf DNA into you. But I don't see any physical treat that you have. You might have some elements of a wolf. By the way, your second name is Ivy."

"Oh OK. Also, what are we going to do when we get to the capital?" I asked

"We are going to tell them about this organization, and will take them down," Lily said.