Chapter Thirty-Two: Explosive Reunion

Isabella

It was a little difficult to walk with these, but nevertheless it helped me fix my knees and allow me to put a little pressure on it. We stopped in a hallway that lead to a part of the Command center that I have never been to. Lily pulled out the map.

"I don't know who is in there. They can be fakes for all we know. There are four soldiers in each corner. I need you to get on top and snipe them," Lily said, pulling out a silenter. "This should lower the sound of your sniper a little bit. Go. I'll help you up and then go inside."

"Alright."

She helped me get into the top of the vent. She handed me my sniper. She took a deep breath and was about to enter but I stopped her.

"Lily!" I said.

She turned to me.

"Be careful, don't do anything rash," I said to her.

She nodded and went inside to the room. I crawled into the vent with the gun at my side. When I got out, I set my sniper up. I could hear them talking.

"Let them go this instant Selvia soldiers," Lily said.

"We are not allow to let them go. I would back up if I were you," One of them said.

I fired one bullet and hit him in the leg. The other three soldiers pulled out there guns.

"Lower your guns..." Lily said, crossing her arms.

"No we will not! President Kimblee will kill us!"

"The person with the sniper will kill you faster than Dr. Kimblee. Put your weapons down."

I shot another. He yelled on the top of his lungs, grabbing his leg. The other soldier lowered their gun. I turned my gun to Lily.

"Lily! Your six!" I yelled.

She couldn't hear me from here. I shot the guy behind her and she grabbed the guy and swing him in front of her.

"Thanks," She said. "Where are they?"

"There over there... just don't shoot me."

"Do not engage Colonel," She said. "Meet me in the room to your right. Use your map."

I pulled out my map and went into the room. I slid down slowly and met up with her. She was working on the code. I walked up to her.

"What do we got?" I asked.

"Military techniques. It's filled with wires. There's also a bomb to my left and inside the cell. That will need to be defused. I need you to get that bomb," Lily said.

"What?! You want me to get that bomb?!" I yelled. "I don't know how to defuse a bomb!"

She stopped what she was doing and looked up at me. "Your going to have to do. Once I cut the wire it will start ticking down. That bomb is the first to go. I have to get my way in here. On the other side there's another bomb that I hope that one of you know."

She got up and banged on the down.

"Hey! Does anyone know how to defuse a bomb?!" She yelled.

"William and I know," yelled Yovany.

"I do as well," someone yelled.

It sounded like two people yelled out.

"One of you help the Colonel. And the other two will get the two bombs inside the cell. Good luck."