Chapter Eight: Military Officers

Isabella

"Hey Colonel!" Someone called.

"What is it Major?" I asked.

"The president wanted me to give you these," Yovany told me.

I took the documents to my office and just to see that it's nothing about my sister or her friends. I sat there with disappointment. I only joined the military to find her and the other people that went missing. This is the only way I can find her. I picked up the picture frame. I asked myself, Why did they do this? This is wrong though, the capital hasn't given me anything that leads to Lily. I mean it is a big thing in Selvia. I have to talk to Yovany and William.

Later That Night

"Hey whatcha need Colonel? Did those documents help you?" Yovany asked.

"No it had nothing about her Major," I said.

Yovany

How? I got the right documents. Unless someone changed it, I thought.

"Will you excuse me for the night? I have to do something," I said.

"Uh OK? I should be going home too. I'll see you later," Isabella said.

She waved to me and walked out of the capital. I picked up my phone and called William.

"Hey I'm busy doing a show or helping my commanding officer at the moment call me later, and leave me your name. I'll try calling you later," The phone said.

"William it's me, Yovany, I just wanted to let you know that you gave me the wrong documents. If you can please call and give the documents to me tomorrow I need it," I hanged up and bang on my desk.

"You always answer your phone! Why aren't you answering?" I asked.

I looked at the clock, it was 11:00 PM. I should get going now.

Isabella

"Why did he need to go? I'm guessing that he needed to do something, I don't know," I said to myself.

 I walked into my house and laid down on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. I wished I can just see her one more time.

"Where is she?"

William?

"What's this?" I asked.

I picked up the phone, and looked at the voicemail.

"From Yovany?" I said.

I pushed delete and turned back into my real self.

"Ross you there?" the radio said. "Deleted the message."

"Yes I did it. I did what you told me to do," I said.

"Good come back and report back," It said

I got out before the real one comes back.

"I almost forgot my phone. Wait who are you?!" He asked, raising up his gun.

I teleported out of there.

"Who was that?" He asked.