Chapter Forty: Restless

Lilyanna

We had Dr. Kimblee, Governor Wilson, Major Gilbertson, and Fuhrer Hayato arrested for their crimes against their own country and their allies. For Kimblee and Gilbertson it's a different story they were arrested for treason and imposing the President of Selvia. We were escorted to a hospital nearby. Before we did though, I went to grab Nehemiah and took him with us. We were all together in the same room. Honestly the President of SosTax should have his own room. Must be easier to keep on guard. We all took a big sigh of relief. As for me I couldn't stay still. I checked on my own limbs often and even checked Riba's as well.

"Ms. Yang please just relax," The nurse said, worried.

"I'm sorry but I can't," I replied. "I'm not used to this."

I walked back to my side of the room.

"Come on Lily. Just relax. Why are you so worked up?" Isabella asked.

"... I'm usually on the move even when I'm injured."

"Is this because of Kimblee?" She asked.

"Most likely. I can never sit still when we were in his prison, and when I sleep I can never fall back after I have night terrors. So I always find a way to make myself busy," I said.

"Just relax," Isabella said.

I looked out the window. It was sunny outside. It was dusk on December 12 when we started the fight with Kimblee. Now, it is 10:50 on December 12, and Kimblee, Hayato, Gilbertson, and Wilson are in jail right now. Their trial will start next week and everyone except President Kimblee and President Boyd had to go in as a 'witness'. That night I worked on Nehemiah's eye and leg. And also Riba's 'new' arms. I finished all of them in three days. The day I just finished them, the nurse came in again to check on us. I was of course finishing the final touches.

"Ma'am I told you to relax!"

"Let her do her thing," Someone said.

We both looked to our left and Riba was sitting up.

"She doing something for me and the Captain that is uncousions," Riba said.

"She's a bionic mechanic. She also plans to do the surgery for the Captain right now," Yovany said.

"You can't do that! How can you?! You don't even have a medical degree!" She yelled.

"I might not but I have worked with this type of stuff before. I have done it to other people. For example did you notice that his eye has two different colors?" I asked.

She went to look. She was shocked.

"How do you know!" She yelled.

She isn't the nicest but whatever.

"I used my spare eye to replace his eye. His eye was as good as gone so I did what I had to on the spot and replaced it with mine. I have a new eye for him right here," I said, lifting it up.

"You are going to need to consolidate it with the Doctor. He will not allow this," She said, strictly.

"I have already asked him about it. He allowed it. Since Selvia doesn't have many Bionic Mechanics, I'm aloud to do it along side my two commands Major Martinez and Celeste or by myself," I said.

She grunted. She obviously wouldn't allow it because she thinks I'm just going to let him died. I got up and she moved to the side. I grabbed the two arms for Riba and walked over to him.

"These ones should work better then my spares," I said.

"Thank you," He said.

I took off the spares and connected them to his connection.