Chapter Thirteen: Captain Emanuel Hernandez

William

"When has the government given all of the higher ups the keys?" I asked.

"Is this it?" Isabella asked.

"Hey you still didn't answer my question!" I yelled.

"Yeah it's right here." Yovany stated."I'll go first." 

Yovany went to open the door to the house, and the alarm went off. Guns were pointed right at the trap door.

"Whoa! Why are these here?!" Yovany said, jumping down from the door.

"What was that?" I asked, like I couldn't hear anything.

"It isn't that loud in here. It's an alarm Emanuel set up," Isabella said.

"Take these and cut the trip wire so we can get up there," Isabella said.

She hand me a pocket knife. I cut the tripwire and Emanuel came running downstairs with a gun.

"Whoa whoa! Chill, chill!" I yelled.

"It's just you guys. I'll disarm it," he said. "What do you guys want anyways."

"I want to see the cameras," Isabella said.

"Oh sure colonel, I can do that. Come on up here," he said.

We walked to the computer room.

"What camera?" Emanuel asked.

"The investigations department," Isabella said.
We watched the cameras, and there was really someone there threatening Isabella and Ariana.

"Who was that?" I asked. "Can you turn on night vision."

He engaged the camera to night vision. We watched the screen and the figure looked like me.

"Do you see what we are saying?" Ariana said.

"Yeah I see what you are saying, but it wasn't me," I said.

"Guys shut it. Wherever fired at you, he has the technology to teleport and he's talking to someone named Kimblee," Emanuel said.

"Can you see if we bring the volume higher so we can hear their conversation," Isabella said.

"Maybe, I don't have the type of system to hear the conversation but I can try," Emanuel said. "You guys can go hang out in the living room."

We nodded and headed out of the computer room.

Emanuel

I have to hack into the cameras but I don't have the technology to do it. I just need to get into the systems coding, and type in the code to a different code and done! I went downstairs to tell the others to come upstairs.

Isabella

"You got it to work?" I asked.

"Yeah it was a little difficult but I got the audio on," Emanuel said.

"Kimblee, the Colonel and the Lieutenant Colonel got away with the documents. Permission to follow them sir?"

"No. Report back to base."

"But sir-"

"Report back to base!"

"Kimblee. I'll remember that, but we didn't get the name of that other guy. And also how does he know us?" William asked.

"You know your imposer? Well he had all the documents that are relating to Lily and the rest of them. Having their abilities, names, age, and family members," I said, handing them the files.

"Lily's got a bionic arm and eye?!" All the guys said at the same time.

"Come on guys do you want a bionic eye and arm," Ariana said.

"Yes!" They said altogether.

"Let's get to the real issue here," I said.

R. Geller

"They know my identity sir. Permission to fire?" I asked.

"Permission granted. Kill the Captain. He knows everything," Kimblee said.

I shot him.

"Mission complete sir," I said.

"Report back. A job well done."