Chapter Two: Eclipse

Lilyanna

I woke up in a truck inside of a jail cell with Celeste asleep. Why were we chosen and will he take more people? I questioned. I took out my phone and tried to call or text anyone to get help, but there was no service. It took about a mouth to get to wherever this place was called. Celeste finally got up. She slept for the whole time. They put us in a room and locked the door punching a code into the pad. I hid my stuff under a random trapdoor under the bed. The guards weren't smart enough to take our stuff, I thought.

I looked around and looked for a way to escape. There's an air vent but both me and Celeste can't fit inside with our stuff and it would attract sound. The number pad is too far to reach even with something to reach it with, and digging would be pointless since the ground is not even a platform to dig through. So we waited for someone to get us out of here. After a few weeks of doing nothing. Some guards came to our room.

Celeste

I got up and saw two guards unlocking the door. I noticed that one of them had a sword and one had a gun. They took Lily outside to the front of the window. Two other guards hold me down. 

"Hey kid! Give me your right arm now. Or we'll do it by force."

"Why should I? I won't give you my arm," Lily said, firmly.

"Fine than. Hold her arm up," One of the guards said.

I saw her struggling to get out of the guards grasps. They shot her eye first then her arm came off. She fell to her knees covering her eye with her hand. Blood was on the ground. Lily took her hand off of her eye and tried to punch him, but he grabbed her hand.

"Take her to the operation room to get her accessories," The guard said.

They picked her up and took her to the operation room. I got loose of the guards grasp and tried to ran out of the door but they stopped me before I can escape.

"I hope she's OK," I said.