Chapter Thirty-One: We're Saved!

Jade

August held up the map. We headed for the military base. There was a bright red flashing light on the map. An arrow reach out of that dot. It was a dead person or injured person. We rushed to the location on the map. We got to the base and sneaked in. We opened the map again and say red pop up on the map. A gray dot appeared on it.

"It's either Geller or Kimblee," I said.

"I doubt that my brother would come all the way out here. He would focus more on the team then the citizens. Geller would be would here. He is the experimental type of person. Anyone that he can get his hands on, will get experimented on," The President said.

"Be on guard then. There are multiple soldiers here," Jake said.

We nodded and continued through the hall. We were cautions of guards and especially Geller. The door was guarded by two soldiers. We put on masks and throw a smoke bomb at them. Afterwards we searched them for weapons and radios. We handcuffed them so they weren't be able to escape to tell Geller. We bust down the door. Joselyn was inside with a shotgun and some men and women held guns up.

"Wait! Hold your fire," She said.

They put there guns down. We took off our mask. She was shocked to see us. The citizens smiled brightly to be set free. They saw President Kimblee and one of them put her gun up again. She fired it and hit a soldier behind them.

"There... was a person behind you," She said.

"Thank you. Everyone listen! We have to get out of this area before more soldiers show up."

"No some of us would like to help. Anyone with kids will stay in the new location and some will help."

"No it's too risky," President Kimblee said.

"Mr. president. The nation has been thriving since World War V because of the Kimblee era. The last era did their best but has failed. Your era is what saved us from a Great Depression, another World War, and has been able to keep peace with the two other super power countries Sneuso and SosTax. Let us do you a favor. We want to help," The women that shoot the soldier said.

"...I...I don't want to lose any civilian lives... for this. This is a fight... that the soldiers must take," August said, putting his head down and grabbing his arm. "Plus... you would be charged with murder. For killing soldiers if we don't win..."

"It's a risk that we will take," A man in the back said. "The government has done enough. You have been just with us so it's time to repay those just actions."

The president keep looking down at the floor. After he lifted his head and spoke in a clear and convince way. His manner has changed.

"Alright I will allow you to join us. I'm afraid that I can't help with being charged with murder."

"Where will you like us to be? For the ones that aren't coming with you," A women asked.

"Joselyn you take the ones that aren't fighting to a base in SosTax. We are just a train away. Hijack the bullet train if you have to. Talk to General Phoenix Boyd XXVI. He will help you. If he isn't there, talk to Colonel Riba Cale Bradley XXVI. If they aren't there just go to Sneuso. Talk to Fuhrer Hatayo. She'll help you. Now go! We only got so much time," President Kimblee said.

She nodded and lead everyone that wasn't going to the bullet train station. The rest that stay behind, came with us to the capital. We split up half of them to deal with the soldiers in the city and to find anyone that was still hiding. We made up a plan and went into the command center. Taking out soldiers along the way. Our move was to meet up with Isabella and Lily again.