My Lucky Day

"Welcome back!!" The class yelled as soon as Chisa opened the door. Poor Hiyoko had missed it, but she'd be back soon to see her too. You held yourself back from tackling the teacher as everyone cheered for her arrival, showing her the elaborate celebration that'd been put on for her. When Hiyoko eventually arrived, Chisa was surprised to see Hiyoko's sudden growth spurt.

That was the celebration of Chisa Yukizome's re-arrival.
And since then, things had gotten better. You lived up to your promise just as Chiaki had to hers, though you were both still sad about not seeing Hajime. Chiaki even took the liberty of asking Chisa how Hajime was doing. Chisa, albeit nervously, replied that he'd been doing just fine. Everyone was now packing up to head over to the new Hope's Peak Academy location. The new students of the academy doing just as well to settle into the new building before the eventual entrance ceremony. You read up on the new students just a bit, seeing if you could meet some of them. Some of these new arrivals were pretty exciting! And it also help to get your mind off of things for a while. After all, you now knew that Hajime was fine, you trusted Chisa's word on it after, and Nagito's luck was too amazing to fail him at this point. Additionally, without him around as much, the bad luck had died down which definitely solidified his theory, though of course you'd be careful to not let him know whenever he came back... But back to your point, it'd be nice to do other things, get your mind off of your thoughts for however long you could. Inviting Chiaki may also be a good idea, you thought, seeing as she was still worried about Hajime just a little.

The school day had eventually ended, and Chiaki decided on waiting for Hajime as always at the gate, politely declining your offer. So you were alone again, quickly heading over to the new students classroom to introduce yourself them.

"Should be one of the classrooms here..." You said, then you opened the door to a classroom of new students. With a single glance around the room, you could tell most of them had left already. Some of them might have gone to the dorms, so you'd have a chance at catching them later. Meanwhile, all you could count there were a spiky black haired guy with red eyes cleaning the front board with a burning passion. Another guy with a pompadour was doing the same, maybe a contest like one between Nekomaru and Akane-chan? Next there was guy with really long dreads, and he seemed a lot older than a highschooler... A pretty girl in a red track suit and shorts, Sayaka Maizono, the popular idol that even you knew, and lastly... One guy that caught your eye when you heard there'd be a lucky student. It was just a guess... but maybe it was the boy with brown soft looking hair? The last three mentioned were laughing lightly at the antics of the first two, yet much farther away so they wouldn't get inevitably splashed from their violent cleaning.

"Hi!" You knocked on the door from outside of the room, a little shy to step in quite yet but no one would be able to tell with your tone of voice. "You guys are the newest class here right? I wanted to introduce myself to you guys but this seems like the worst time to have planned it... Is there a time that'd be better?" You gained the confidence to step into the room just slightly. The pretty tracksuit girl was first to respond. "Haha, I wouldn't call this a bad time, but I guess you're right. Not even half of the class is here right now since class ended... But we can tell you where some of them went!" You nodded, That'd be great! I can get to know some of you now, and then later, I can come back with presents for you guys when I know what you like! Oh man! This'll be great! Maybe I should have Ibuki-chan to come with me... Or I can ask Ruruka-chan to make some sweets for me to bring!" You perked up, "Perfect! What are your name and what do you like!" After moments of you exciting yourself, you finally faced back to the students with a giddy grin. Your optimism back, you were soon on your way to hunt down the rest of them.
.
.
.
You didn't expect most of them to opt for the dorms, but it made it all the more convenient that you were able to hear from all of them- All except for two- According to Makoto Naegi, who you'd assumed correctly was the Ultimate Lucky student, the last two students were Junko Enoshima, who'd you'd expected to see, and her sister, Mukuro Ikusaba, who you regretfully didn't even know existed. They were at the school infirmary for an unknown accident, mostly on Junko's part, since she'd been hurt somehow before classes even ended. So you were making your way there now, a small handful of flowers from the school's store as a get well present. But something weird always seemed to happen, and this time, you couldn't really tell if it was a good weird, or bad.

"Is that...?" You stared ahead near the doors of the school building, "Ryota-kun!?" You caught a glimpse of his face and saw his eyes widen in fearful surprise. "You're... um, really skinny? W-what... happened?" You barely avoided touching his arm to feel if something was wrong, no matter how you looked at him, it was definitely Ryota Mitarai! "Are you sick? Oh right...! That's why you're here right? I'm sorry for getting in your way... I can escort you in if you need! It's what friends are for! And I'm a little worried..." You chuckled, suddenly forgetting your main motive for coming here until the doors to the school loudly slammed open. Two girls, one of obvious glamour with stylish boots and long blonde pigtails walked out. The other was more of a stealthy looking girl, the Ultimate Soldier from what you'd heard. You stared at them for a second as she moved passed Mitarai, and suddenly, she turned back to him. She grabbed him and stared him down with an intense ferocity and asked.

"What's your name?"

You stood by confused. Did they know each other? Then you looked over at her sister, hearing Junko talking to Mitarai, you didn't want to butt in. You didn't take her for the forgiving type after all.
"Um, hi, you both are Enoshima and Ikusaba, right?"

"..." Mukuro didn't respond to you and you soon felt yourself being suddenly and roughly pulled to the side.

"And you are?" Junko stared at you next.
"Um... (L/n), (L/n) (Y/n)...!" You obediently squeaked. You'd never been so startled and intimidated since a couple of encounters with Nagito, which you found strange and embarrassing now that you thought about it...

"Ugh! You both need to tell me your talents too! I wanna hear the juicy details!~"

"I'm the Ultimate Sweetheart... I make sure people feel loved, I'm not sure-"

"Oh! I remember! Ugh... Super corny... But I read about you in that trustee's computer! Hey, weren't you called to the office today?"

You thought back... "Yeah... how did you know about that...?" One of the teachers spoke to you about it... You vaguely remembered something similar happening during your second month of school. Neither times seemed that important, but how did she know?

"I see...! And you Mitarai? What's your talent! Something cool right!?" She pressed against him and he pushed her away uncomfortably.
"I'm nothing much... just the Super High School Level Animator..."
Junko backed away, "Seriously...? They let you in for that? Both of your talents make me cringe... I'd probably be super impressed if I were a major weeb or a hopeless nobody though."

"Hey! Anime is a very important part of our culture!" Mitarai argued. You tried to speak up a bit too, "Enoshima-san...? I wanted to meet your class but I heard you were hurt today... Are you both ok?" You asked. She ignored you, more tempted to spur on Mitarai.

"Show me what your 'anime' can do and I'll see if I call it worthy. Regardless, I can't help feeling like this is the luckiest day of my life...!"

~~Monokuma Theater~~
A lot of editing is on the way for this chapter, also another chapter may be released early so watch out for that~~