The Story

Hey there

My name Danica. This is not my first story since I've been on wattpad for almost five years. My first story was in my first account TwilightWinchester. Phone broke and I forgot my password so I can't access it so I had a create a new account.

I'm back but I won't be continuing the first book but I'll be creating a new one. But...if you like me to rewrite or continue the first book I'll be more than happy too. I hope you like this one too.

I've read your stories. I got inspired and I wanted to write my own story, my version of how I wanted twilight to go.

There are infinite possibilities of how Twillight would have gone. If Bella never moved to Forks. If there was a girl way before Bella that captured Edward's eyes and attention. What if Bella was a villain. If things where different from the beginning. From Carlisle to Edward and the rest of the Cullen coven or maybe way before any of the Cullens.

In this story you will get to learn about how vampires, wolf shifters were created and why, also in my own version.

All twilight saga rights go to Stephanie Meyers and her crew.

River and Nina are my characters, all others are Stephanie's.

Feel free to give me pointers, how would you like this story go. I want create something I'll be proud of and you can also love.

Sincerely yours
Danica

Songs

Christine Perri
a thousand years

Ed sheeran
Give me love

Sia
My love
Titanium

Carter Burwell
Bella's lullaby
Love Death Birth
Tree of memory
Keep Your Memories
Into the Forest

River flows through you(River's lullaby)

Within Temptation
All I need

Aquilo
Silhouette

Britt Nicole
Safe

Chord Overstreet
Hold on

Lord Huron
The night we met