A Mother's Endless Love

They continued to travel for days. The only place she could think about was with her brother. He was the only one who can offer protection and care for her and her daughter.

When she finally reached a road and gas station. Using the last few coins she had she phoned him in one of the pay phones. Hoping he hadn't changed his number in the past few years

After a few rings he picked up,"hello." He's voice said on the other line.

Katherine was in tears. She felt horrible for what she was about to do. She always created a mess and left her older brother to clean it up for her. She has never thanked or he never asked for anything in return, only assurance of her safety but she has also denied him of that.

"Katherine?" Her brother asked unsure before realisation striking him.

Katherine kept quiet as tears fell. She couldn't do this to him not again. She was about to hang up.

"Katherine don't." He pleads,"whatever trouble you're in. Please let me help you. Don't shut me out, again. Please, come home." He said.

"I'm sorry. For everything I've put you through." Katherine said.

"You're my little sister. It your job." He joked.

Katherine laughed,"I'm being serious."

"Tell me where you are so I can come and get you." He offers.

Katherine can hear him packing including his jingling car keys,"I'm in Alaska." She looked around before spotting a sign,"in some gas station."

"Great I'm also in Alaska."

"I'm know where you are I'll come to you." Katherine said remembering finding out he had built a residence here in Alaska.

"Okay. Can't wait to see you." Carlisle said.

"Me too." Katherine said before hanging up and looking at the sleeping baby in her arms.

What it has seem like forever she finally spotted a huge beautiful house distanced away from the others. She looked down on her newborn sleeping baby. She breathe in and out before sped to the front of the house.

She stood there, debating on whether or not she should knock or walk away while she still has a chance. She needed help and her brother could offer that. She hesitated as she was about to knock. Her eyes widen as the door opened to see her older brother. She has forgotten that they were vampires and they can hear her from a mile away

"Hello, Carlisle." Katherine said with an uncomfortable smile.

He brigs in her into his embrace, tightly happy to see her that he didn't notice the baby in his sister's arms until Katherine pulled away,"careful." She said smiling as they both looked down to look at the infant.

His eyes widen in surprise when he saw the infant in her sister's arms,"please come in." Carlisle stood aside to let her in.

Katherine saw everyone around the living room staring in her direction. She put on an awkward smile,"hello."

Esme came to her with a warm smile and hugged her,"Katherine, it good to see you again." Esme said. Katherine just smiles and put one arm around her so not to crash the baby. Esme finally looked down on the baby and smile widen,"may I?" Esme asked looking at her for a go ahead.

Katherine nodded, gently placing the baby in Esme's arms startling her a little and but returned to sleep. Rosalie ran and stood next to Esme and looked at the baby,"She is so beautiful." Rosalie cooed at the baby as Esme placed her in Rosalie's arms