Chapter 30

MIA'S P.O.V

I smooth down my black slinky skintight dress and readjust the one-shoulder thick strip. Looking at myself in the full-length mirror, I think I actually look kind of sexy.

Strong hands settle on my stomach making me look at Carter through the mirror and smile at him.

"How do I look?" I ask him.

"You look amazing like always, " he kisses my temple.

Carter is taking me out to a club with some of our mutual friends from our home town that came to visit us.

"Thank you, you look amazing as well," I lean back in his embrace.

"Are you wearing that cologne that I love on?" I turn my head to the side, my nose touching his neck as I inhale the intoxicating aroma.

"Mhm, I know you love it that's why I wear it," I can feel him smile against my temple.

"Are you ready beautiful?" He asks me detaching himself from me slowly.

"Yeah! I just need to put my shoes on, " I grab his hand and lean up on my tiptoes to peck his lips.

"Okay, I'll wait in the lounge for you, " he leans down and gives me another kiss.

I tuck some strands of hair being my ear and sit on my bed to pull on my white trainers. I can't be bothered with wearing heels tonight. Grabbing my phone I slip it in the bumbag I'm wearing, putting the buckle into the last hole making sure it's tightly on me.

I go to the lounge and see Carter sitting there. I go and sit on his lap wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Ready baby?" He smiles at me so softly.

"Yes, " I say leaning closer to his face.

He leans in and quickly kisses the tip of my nose. I scrunch up my nose as a giggle escape my lips from the cute gesture. He stands up with me, grabbing my hand in his as he grabs my coat on the other.

"Turn around baby."

He helps me slip my coat on once we're at the front door before grabbing my hand again and leading us downstairs and into his car.

Our friends texted us that they're already there waiting for us, the booked as a booth.

We are lucky that the line outside the club isn't too long. We wait only 10 minutes outside and thankfully my coat and Carters body heat kept me warm. Once we're in, we try to squeeze through people and reach the booth are friends are sitting.

"Hey, guys!" Christy waves franticly at us standing up to hug us.

"Hey man, hey Mia, " Peter gives a hug to both of us.

The rest of our friends greet us as well before Carter goes and order drinks for me and him. We're both getting vodkas tonight. It's Saturday tomorrow so why not!

Everything was going great especially after 5 glasses of vodka orange.

"Want to dance?" Carter's warm breath hits my ear giving me goosebumps.

"Yeah, " I grab his hand and stand up instantly dragging him towards the dance floor. I can hear him laughing at me only because of how close his face is to me.

He twirls me around and brings my back flashed on his chest and let his hands travel up and down my arms before settling them on either side of my waist. He gives me a quick squeeze before lowering them a bit to my hips. I start to shake my hips side to side, pushing my ass back on his dick starting to grind on him.

He nuzzles his face in my neck, taking the skin in between his teeth and putting slight pressure before releasing it and running his tongue on the sore spot.

Fuck me!

Where is this coming from? Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining. I'm actually loving it! He really meant it when he said he'll try for us. I run my hand through his hair before wrapping them around his neck keeping him in place.

After an hour of sweating it out on the dance floor, we return to our booth and Carter goes to get us more drinks. I look around and almost choke on my breath when I locked eyes with Axel. He's sitting in the booth a further bit down from us with Luca and Matt I think their names were on his right and a girl on his left with her hand on his thigh.

That tucks at my heart and makes me want to go over there and drag her from her hair away from him, but I don't do that, I don't have the right. I stay where I am and grab the drink that Carter slid in front of me before sitting down and putting his arm behind me on the mini sofa.

I snuggle closer to him my head resting on his collar bones while he wraps his arm around my lower waist.

I sip on my drink my eyes never leaving Axel's as he stares deep into mine, completely ignoring the unnamed girl next to him. I turn away from him and start leaving kisses on Carter's neck before bitting his skin gently, leaving a hickey behind. All whilst never breaking the stare contact with Axel.

I can see his hand tightening around the neck of the bottle he's drinking, his eyes are glossy. I bet he's already drunk as his jaw clenches in anger probably.

Good! Maybe if he sees us like this he'll realise I'm not worth it and give up.

I don't want him to waste his time on me. A girl that has a boyfriend and is working to improve their relationship. A girl that is too weak and too much of an overthinker to make a clear swift decision as to whom her heart belongs to.

The truth is they both deserve a chance but I know Carter way better than I know Axel. I know what I can have in a relationship with Carter.

With Axel, I have no clue and I don't think he has either. I'm not ready to take the risk. Call me a pussy if you want, I have one so I don't care.

Carter brings his fingers under my chin lifting my head up making me break my gaze from Axel and bringing it onto him before kissing me deeply. His soft lips slid between mine, his teeth grasping my bottom lip in his and pulling on it, his tongue sensually kissing mine.

God his a good kisser!

After we pull away I run my tongue over my lips smiling at him while he smirks at me and kisses my forehead going back to the conversation we were having with our friends.

I look back at Axel to see him staring at the floor with a pained expression on his face. He chucks his drink back before roughly placing down the now empty bottle.

He connects his eyes with mine and just stares.

Stares into my soul it feels like.

I place my other hand on Carter's thigh and start running it up and down lazily trying to focus on Carter but Axel's presence makes it difficult. Axel leans toward the girl next to him saying something to her before pulling away and leaning back on the sofa. She gets up and goes to get him another drink it seems since after a few minutes she is back passing him another beer bottle.

The few minutes she was missing Axel let his eyes travel down my body, undressing me as he moved his hand towards his crotch grabbing his dick and squeezed it. He let it go when the girl came back taking her place back next to him.

Our eyes battling with one another as if we were kissing and he was trying to gain access into my mouth.

Who's going to lose this battle though?

Me or him?

A/N

That's the big question isn't it Mia? You or Axel?

Find out tomorrow!

We're leaving it on a steamier note tonight guys.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Feel free to comment & vote! ❤️

I hope you have a good night and I'll see you tomorrow! Xx

All the love - M ❤️