Chapter 36

MIA'S P.O.V

I feel the sun glowing through closed eyes. Basking in the warmth it gives through the open curtains for a couple more minutes instantly lightens my mood. I put the fact that my head feels heavy aside and enjoy the bliss of feeling the sun on my skin. The sun rarely appears it's always dark and gloomy here.

Flattering my eyes open, I see a figure getting dressed with the corner of my eye. I move my head towards it seeing Axel's naked back flex as he pushes a hoodie over his head. He looks into the mirror running his hand through his hair messing them up even more.

I see his body tensing when his eyes meet my half-naked figure spray out on his bed. My dress seems to have risen up throughout the night to the point where my white lace panties are visible. I'm too tired and have an annoying headache to give two fucks about my ass cheek being on show. His eyes trail up slowly starting from my unpaint toenails to my ankle, calf going up to my thigh and asscheek before finally meeting mine.

I see the burning desire in them but as the gentleman, he sometimes is he suppresses that to the best of his ability. I know he won't touch me until I'm single and ready to be his. He gently grazes his teeth over his bottom lip making it ever so slightly more red. Due to the gentleness though it quickly goes back to that blush pink colour.

He approached me slowly getting on the bed causing the mattress to dip down due to the heaviness of his body. He brushes a few strands of hair behind my ear. I notice that he's wearing a lot of rings on his fingers today. I like them. I always found it sexy when males wear lots of rings. The blue-green veins throbbing on his hands make the temperature of my body rise, in a good way.

He rubs my cheek before trailing his fingers down my expose shoulder to my upper arm where he takes the fallen strap and puts it back over my shoulder. He continues his journey to my bunched up dress. He grips it between his fingers and pulls it down slowly to cover my ass cheek. His knuckles brushing the exposed skin igniting a fire inside the pit of my stomach. Quickly though I put it off.

"How are you feeling?" His once peaceful looking face turns into one of worried.

I offer him a gentle smile hoping that he'll return it and I'm happy to say that he doesn't disappoint.

"My head feels like a ticking bomb. Any second now and it's going to explode. You may wanna take cover, " I say rubbing my eyes away from their sleepy state.

"Good to know! You think the kitchen is far enough?" he says while trying to hide his smile. I chuckle at his failing attempt.

"I'll make you breakfast so you can take painkillers for that headache. Hopefully, they'll manage to disembodied the bomb in time, " he says making me laugh softly shaking my head.

"You can take a shower if you want, I'll have breakfast ready in 10 minutes tops."

He stands up and leaves me alone in his bed all tangled up in his bedsheets. I'm so embarrassing!

I remember most of what happened last night cause I wasn't that drunk to the point of forgetting everything. Also, this brings me another question, why wasn't Carter answering last night? Where's my phone?

I look around his room noticing that it's still pretty empty and blank. It doesn't feel like home it's more like a house on sell still. I spot my bumbag on his desk on the side. I slowly stand up so I won't get dizzy and walking barefoot on the cold wooden floor. I grab my phone and plop down on the bed again.

I check it to see that first of all it's 11:24 am and that I have 6 missed calls from Carter. 2 of them were from last night and the rest this morning. Shit!