Chapter 37 | intimate

A/n: warning this chapter is NSFW. And yes, you are on birth control.

The only light on the room came from the window, covered by sheer curtains. The moon was strong enough to let some light through onto the two of you. Just enough to see what you were doing.

You had to be quiet, so no one else would hear, but the thrill of the first time was starting to rise inside you. You'd try your best to stay silent. It was clear you'd have to get the ball rolling, L was a smart smart man, but not in the field of sex. Rolling onto your side to face him you wrapped your arms around him and pulled him into your body. Your lips met his, starting as a gentle kiss like any other, but rather than pulling away after a quick peck, you stayed close to him. Setting the rhythm and guiding him through the motions. You felt his arms wrap around you and grip your pyjamas, pressing your body closer to his.

You could feel how tense he was, nervous he'd do something wrong. One of your hands slid into his hair at the back of his head to push him further into the kiss, showing you were ok with all this and wanted it.

You'd fooled around, sure. But never gone all the way. You taught him how to French kiss at 17, as rowdy teenagers do. So he knew where to go with that. Soon said kiss has taken over, breaking only for a few seconds to catch breath before leaning back in to continue the game of tag you'd started with your tongues.

Your free hand slid over his shoulder, down his back, over his hips, and being your cheeky self, over his ass. Which by the way, was a pretty good one if you did say so yourself. You grabbed his thigh and pulled his leg up over your hips to press yourself against him further. The kiss got sloppy, and you broke it to start kissing down his neck. He was still nervous, you could fell it. You'd continue the lead on this part until he got the gist of things. He was smart, you knew he'd figure it out.

L knew full well that you knew all his sweet spots. Like said, you'd fooled around many times as teenagers, behind the big tree at the back of the orphanage. If you were sitting back there he knew he'd be walking back into the building hiding a neck full of hickeys.

Feeling you suck on his neck hit differently this time. Maybe it was because by the end of this night you'd both be deflowered. The knowledge that he was about to lose his virginity made everything you did to him hotter. He could feel his body get warmer, the tenseness start to go away and craved the touch of your hand still on his thigh in other places.

"(Y/n)" he said.

You pulled back from his neck, leaving a noticeable mark.

"Yes, darling?" You replied.

"You're really sure?"

"Yeah, we can stop if-"

"No it's not that... it's just, I don't want to hurt you"

You smiled, he was always double checking with you.

"It's normal. Some people won't feel any pain but some will, it's not avoidable, it's normal. It might hurt for a moment but it'll go away. It's fine, L" you explained.

"Ok..."

You sat up, as his he. You sat yourself in his lap facing him and kissed his forehead.

"Stop stressing. I want this" you said.

Another kiss started, but it didn't last long before he trailed down your neck to return the favour you'd given him. Wrapping around arms around him, his hand landed on your waist, fiddling with the hem of your shirt. You knew you'd have to do a bit of a makeup job tomorrow to hide this mark. Now your body was starting to get hot and you wanted the coolness of the night air to make it better.