육십 육 - सहासष्ठ

"Take away their phones and make sure they don't have any devices on them." One of the men said, he was huge, built like a barbarian and had an ugly scar on his face. Jimin gulped when the man walked towards him with a creepy grin on his face. "Such pretty boys." He said as his eyes roamed over Jimin's face. "I feel sad for you, you know? But it is a matter of my bread-butter. I hope you will not mind." He grinned before backing off. Another man came forward and started searching Jimin for any devices.

"What do you want?" Yoongi growled shaking off the man who had finished searching and tying his hands. Jungkook stared around counting the men. Five...six. Six of them, they are carrying weapons too. He had seen a gun on one of them. Plus, their hands and legs were tied. It was practically impossible to fight them off.

"What do we want? We are just doing our job, you see." The barbarian man said.

"Hyung-nimm. All clear." The barbarian man who seemed to be the boss nodded his head.

"Have a seat please." He said pointing towards the chair behind the boys. "Bring in the material, one of you. And others keep an eye outside. I heard these pretty boys had a bodyguard guarding them." He instructed. "Now we wouldn't want their bodyguard interrupting us, would we?" He said turning to look at the boys with grin on his face.

"How much? I will give you double the amount." Yoongi said. Jimin looked at him in worry, the boss man didn't look like one to change his mind so quickly and he was scary. The boss man burst out laughing making Jimin flinch.

"Double you say?" He asked. "Sorry but I am man of my words. I value words more than some printed paper." He smiled. "Where the fuck did, he go off to! How much time does it takes to bring the material?" He screamed at the men. The boys flinched stepping back in fear. There was no saying in what this man would do. He looked like that one, one who is unpredictable and crazy.

"Hyung, you should stop provoking him." Jimin whispered leaning towards Yoongi.

"Then what do you suggest we should do? Wait and let them do what ever they want? Don't you remember what that man did to you? If it hadn't be for Gauravi-Wait Gauravi." He whispered turning towards the maknaes with wide eyes.

"Noona? How will we contact her they taken our phones and there is no way we-?"

"No, wait hyung we have one way. The dog tags." Jungkook cut him off still staring ahead watching to see if anyone had attention on them. There were two in far back and boss man who was sitting in the front of them seemed to be busy in his phone. "Do you both have them with you? The dog tags."

"I do."

"Me too."

Always by you side.

Three of them look at each other and nodded.

- - - - - - - - -

Finally, everything was going her way. Meeting with Mr. Bang was set, half of her team was on Lee Hwang. Every gear was in right place. Apart from this traffic. "Come on." Gauravi muttered, her eyes on the signal. She had borrowed Ha-Kun's bike, for which she sacrificed many things which she didn't wish to recall, at all. She was impatient and wanted this over with since she had very less time in her hands. It was surprising the Mr. Bang agreed to this meeting. Once she is done with this job, some of the weight will be lifted off her shoulders. "I'll sort everything once I am done talking with Mr. Bang." She nodded to herself just when her phone rang. "Damn it! I forgot to put on ear phones." She muttered looking at the ear phone hanging around her neck. Pulling out her phone from her jeans pocket she furrowed her eyebrows. It was Yoon Chin-hae. She removed her helmet and placed it on gas tank and answered the call.