마흔 세 - त्रेचाळीस

"Ahh my neck hurts. Maybe I should change my pillow." Ben muttered to himself as he walked out of his room yawning and scratching his torso. "I'll put up some tea and wake up-WHAT THE!" Ben exclaimed in shock when he saw Gauravi sitting on couch staring at him. "Gaura! You scared me, you brat!" He shouted trying calm his fast beating heart.

"Morning." She said and turned back to her laptop which laid on the coffee table.

"You are up early. Did you had anything?" Ben said walking into the kitchen.

"Just coffee." Gauravi replied her eyes not moving from computer screen. Coffee? Ben furrowed his eyebrow looking at the half filled pot. He sniffed it making a face. That's not coffee, he thought looking around the kitchen top to see a jar open.

"You idiot! That's cacao powder, not coffee!" Ben shouted smacking his own head. Gauravi looked up with her eyebrows furrowed and then looked at her empty mug.

"No wonder it tasted weird." She said nodding to herself.

"Seriously! What kind of person doesn't know the difference between coffee and cacao! You even tasted it!" Ben sighed when he saw her shrug her shoulder in answer. Dumping what she called coffee into sink, Ben put up tea and started making scrambled eggs. "No wonder Aai's so worried about her. She can't cook to save her life. I don't know what she would've done if I wasn't around." Ben sighed plating the scrambled eggs on two plates and toasting few bread slices on the pan. "What did she eat back there in Korean? Microwave food? That's unhealthy." He muttered walking out with tray of breakfast. "Gaura?"

"Hmm?" Gauravi hummed.

"What did eat in Korea, since you can't cook?" He asked placing the tray on coffee table.

"Joon cooked for me." Gauravi answered.

"Joon?"

"Yeah, I stay with him so."

"You stay with him? Does he not have a  girlfriend or something? Why would he let you stay with him?" Ben asked not believing her words.

"I don't know about his girlfriend but what are you trying to say here, Ben?" Gauravi looked narrowing her eyes at him.

"That! Why would any sane person let you stay with them? I mean who would want to stay with barbarian like you?"

"Well you are staying with me."

"Exactly! And I regret it every second passing by." Ben said sighing dramatically while leaning back on couch.

"Ha ha. Very funny. Between, unlike you Joon is very nice." Gauravi said turning back to her laptop. Ben grinned looking at her.

"What are you doing? You have been up early."

"Work." She answered with single word making Ben to roll his eyes.

"Really? I thought you were watching porn. I meant what are you doing that you are up so early for?" He asked leaning his head on her shoulder and looking at her computer screen. "You are booking tickets? Where are you going?" Ben straighten up looking at her in question.

"To work, Korea obviously." She said clicking some buttons. "There, I'll be leaving by eight in the evening." She replied looking back to him.

"Gaura- but, you-"

"Breakfast's getting cold. Let's eat." She cut him off putting aside the laptop. Ben sighed again for the nth time since he had woken up.