열하나 - अकरा

"I- we- he didn't mean it!" Jungkook shouted suddenly, doe eyes wide and innocent.

"Did he really?" Gauravi asked playfully glaring at him.

"I-noona..I am sorry. Mianhae (sorry) noona. He really didn't mean. He just talks like that, always cursing. He calls me rascal too. But still I am sorry. I know it is rude of him to-" Gauravi couldn't hold it anymore she busted out laughing. Poor Jungkook looked so scared.

"Aww my poor Jungkookie. I was just kidding. I'm not angry." She said chuckling as she puffed Jungkook's cheeks. "You are so cuteeeeeeee." She talked in baby voice pinching his cheeks.

"Ahh noona!" Jungkook exclaimed as he shrugged off her hands and turned around pouting.

"Aww are you pouting?" She asked in same baby voice. "Are you angry at your noona Jungkookie?" She asked poking him on waist at which he wiggled. "Oh! Oh! Lookie, my Jungkookie is ticklish." She giggled before tickling him.

"Noona no!" He shouted before laughing out loud trying to avoid her wiggling fingers. "Ah noona stop! Stop!" He giggled and finally caught his noona's hands.

"So, is my Jungkookie is still angry at his noona?" She asked sobering from their giggling fit.

"No." He answered showing his bunny grin causing Gauravi grin back.

"Thank you for informing about your Yoongi hyung." She smiled patting him on his shoulder.

"Don't mention it noona." Jungkook said nodded his head as if it was his job to inform her.

"Okay now bunny boy head back to your things. I also have errands to run." She said shooing him away at which he pouted not budging at all.

"But I wanted to hangout with you plus I am free, while we are suppose to rest but I rested well last night so I sneaked out. And TaeTae hyung always wants to use me as pillow." He said with frown on his face as thought back to how he wanted to pee but Taehyung wouldn't let go of his legs.

"Then go do something else. Annoy your other hyungs. I have heard that you are very good at that." She said walking inside the building with Jungkook following behind.

"That I am." He replied with proud grin on his face.

"You are such a brat." Gauravi chuckled when she heard him.

"Jungkookie?" A voice called making the chuckling couple stop and look up.

"Jimin hyung?"

"What are you doing here kookie?" Jimin asked walking towards them. "Weren't you tired?" Jungkook nervously giggled avoiding eye contact with both his hyung and noona.

"Pfff....tired? I don't know what that word means." He shrugging off his hyung's question.

"Oh really now?" Jimin asked narrowing his eyes. "Weren't you the one who whined about how tired you were and basically shouted at Jin hyung? We even cancelled our practice so you could rest."

"Jungkook?" Gauravi called out his name in scolding manner making him widened his eyes and stuttered while speaking.

"Well you see hyung...I was tired, now I am just fine! Full of energy to run miles and miles!" He answered in high pitched voice.

"You are lying." Jimin stated with his eyes glaring.

"Ani!(No!) I'm not!"

"You are!" Jimin shouted folding his arms.