열여섯 - सोळा

"Ugh!" Gauravi groaned patting her hand on bed beside her to spot the constant buzzing. When she found nothing she sat up and leaned against the bed post holding her head. The buzzing sound was still irritating her. Turning around she found the culprit, it was her phone on the stand. 7:30 meeting with sec boys, it said. Leaning over she took the phone in her hand and turn it off. It was the reminder.

"Stupid phone and noise." She grumbled tossing her phone aside and rubbed her eyes. Her head was killing her, too much a movement and she might get a brain stroke. Groaning again she scratch her head opening her eyes and looking around. "Huh?" She suddenly sat up straight, causing her to groan and hold her head. "Jeez, I drank little too much last night." She mumbled to herself before opening her eyes again and taking in the room. This was definitely not her room, from what she knew, she was messy human and her room wouldn't be this clean and the door was not in front of bed like hers was.

"Shit." She cursed and felt a shiver run down her spine when the air blew. "What the fuck!" She exclaimed pulling blanket over to cover her naked chest. Widening her eyes she lifted up blanket again to see she was just in her thin black underwear. "What the fuck did I do last night?" Whispering to herself she searched for her clothes. Her clothes laid on bed, neatly folded with her bra on top. She tried thinking back to last night but all she could remember was going to party and drinking, after that everything was blur.

"I did not sleep with my co-worker. No." She tried to convince herself. Shaking her head she looked around again to get a clue who was it but found none. Then she heard the sound of shower, widening her eyes she quickly scrambled on her feet and started dressing up.

"Doesn't matter with whom with I slept with. It's one night stand after all, we are not gonna seat and have breakfast. I need to leave." She muttered to herself while pulling on her jeans. "Vedi porgi! Vedi vedi vedi!( Stupid girl! Stupid, stupid, stupid!)" She smacked her heads few and then cried in pain. "Fuck my head!" At same time her phone rang. "Fuck!" Cursing she jumped and quickly picked her phone.

It was Ha Joon, probably wondering where she was since she was suppose to be at meeting right now. "Hello Joon, just give me ten minutes, I'll be there." She said in a hushed voice without waiting for his reply, she ended the call and pushed it inside her pocket. Buttoning her shirt she searched for her shoes, they were sitting by the door. Taking a last glance towards the bathroom, she picked her shoes in hands and sprinting out of the room not stopping until she reached outside her own room. Patting her jeans pocket she sighed in relief to find keys. Quickly opening the door she rushed in and walked directly into her bathroom. Not even caring about checking herself in the mirror she turned on shower before striping off and getting in. She only had ten minutes after all.

"Good morning boys." She grumbled as she walked in the office like room, where the men on her team were gathered. They stared at her with weird gaze, like when you are about to tease someone. "What?" She asked annoyed and settling down on the chair she found empty.

"Seems like you had a wild night." Soo Young teased grinning at him.

"Huh?"

"Uhh your- um you have something.." Ha Joon trailed of pointing at it with a pink tint on his cheeks. Gauravi's eyes followed the direction he was pointing at to see her collar bones were covered in hickeys.

"What the fuck?!" She exclaimed looking at it. Then pulling her shirt little away from her body she saw that it was not only her collar bones. "I'm fucked!" She cursed.

"Literally." Soo Young said laughing with two other men and poor Ha Joon, he was blushing.

"Stop laughing you fucktards!" She glared at them making them stop for a second but they burst out laughing again. "I hate you guys. Stop laughing at my misery!" She exclaimed banging her head on the table and groaned.